ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

I nod my head understandingly and back up

I nod my head understandingly and back up. I take his sweatpants and underwear off, and I pause my movements and admire his figure.

He was thick in the right places. Every time I'd seen him he'd always had baggy pants on so I never really noticed.

Standing up I take my clothes off leaving me in only my briefs. I grab his legs pushing his knees towards his chest.

"Hold em'." I demanded and he complies.

I don't know how I ended up here. One minute I'm comforting him the next we're on the couch doing unholy shit.

But I'm not complaining though.

I get onto my knees and start caressing the back of his thighs.

Slowly making my way towards his hole I kiss around it before licking a long stripe, Jayce jolts a bit moaning in surprise causing me to smirk.

It made me feel a little bit more confident in myself, considering I didn't know what I was doing.

I close my eyes going to town only focusing on his pleasure.

"Please..." He whispers placing one of hands in my hair gently pushing me in further.

I slap his thigh lifting my head up and he whines at the loss of friction.

Grabbing his dick I go back in while jacking him off. He tilts his head back onto the armrest of the couch.

"Fuck p-please don't stop." He whimpers running his hand through his hair.

I stop once more and stand up.

I grab my pants getting a condom out of the pocket before taking my underwear off. He looks at me mesmerized.

"You got lube?" I question and he quickly nods his head pointing towards a box under the table.

I knit my eyebrows in confusion and he looks at me in embarrassment.

"Don't question me."

I shrug my shoulders grabbing the lube out the box. I put the condom on before squirting a generous amount of lube on myself.

I stroke myself a couple of times I align it at his entrance.

Slowly sliding in inch by inch I stop all movements when I was about halfway. I look at him and pain was written all over his face.

"I can stop." I lowly whisper in his ear.

"N-No it's ok. I can take it." He hissed throwing his head back.

I wait a few seconds before pushing the rest of it all the way in. He arches his back slightly.

Grabbing both of his hands I interlace our fingers thrusting in him at a slow and steady rhythm.

This felt different from what I was used to. It wasn't the bad different either.

Speeding up just a little before slowing back down just a little, he tightens around me and I let out a low moan.