ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Mizani Williams^^^

Korean, English

"Damn your family's crazy." Tiana said taking a sip of her whisky sour.

"Tell m-me about it." I hiccup.

I look up trying to find the bartender, once I find him I yell. "Hey! I n-need another gimlet plea-please!"

"You should probably slow down, you're already fucked up." Tiana laughs.

"I'm okay." I giggle.

She side eyes me. "Sure, you are."

"I am, rea-really." I hiccup again, before drinking the last of the gimlet that was in front of me.

In reality I wasn't okay, I was about to be on my third drink of the night, and let's just say I couldn't really hold my liquor.

The last time I drank was on my 21st birthday, it wasn't the best experience, my friends were calling me names saying I couldn't do it.

I wanted to prove them wrong— so I drunk as many shots as my body would let me. The next morning came around and I couldn't move an inch, unless I had to throw up.

After that day I told myself never again.

"Do you have any m-messed up family stories?" I ask grabbing my drink from the bartender.

She hums nodding her head.

"I guess you can say that." She doesn't explain any further.

Before I could ask her any more questions— I dart up from my seat rushing to the bathroom. I slam the door open, emptying my stomach out into the toilet.

A couple minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. "Are you good?" Tiana's muffled voice rang throughout the bathroom.

"Y-Yeah." I said weakly, getting up from the ground stumbling towards the sink I look into the mirror. Tilting my head I squint my eyes, and poke my cheek.

I look so weird.

I giggle, dragging my feet towards the door opening it. Tiana stood there with a concerned look written all over her face.

"Are you su—" Before she could finish her sentence, I fall forward crashing into her.

"Yeah, it's time to go." She laughs patting my back.