arc 2 chapter 2:meeting the justice league and the medic's silent judgment

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'
_______________________________________
3rd pov

The four had arrived as Lorenzo could be seen looking around the watch tower as green arrow chuckled at the blonds curiosity

Lorenzo:"wow...i wonder how much it cost for maintenance up here." He looked around at the technology as he was impressed.

Black canary:"this is one of our meeting areas our true headquarters you could say..many of our other bases are either tourist fronts or home to are subbranches." Lorenzo yawned as the group entered an area.

Lorenzo looked at the heroes in front of him. superman, wonderwoman,
Cyborg, aquaman, flash, green lantern, captain marvel, hawk girl, hawkman, and Martian manhunt.

Superman:"so you were able to find him." He looked at Lorenzo as the blond waved at him not really bothered by the amount of heroes before him.

Batman:"of course...he also accepted our deal.." Lorenzo sat down in a chair that could turn in front of the group as he spun around in it.

Wonder woman:"even though he doesn't seem like much his eyes seem to remind me of a veteran." Lorenzo could be seen playing rock paper scissors with flash.

Green lantern:"hm..yeah..hey kid..what powers do you have." Lorenzo looked at the brown haired male as he answered.

Lorenzo:"in simple manner of speaking element control, some of my element control have what you can call sub branches." He started to flip a coin, as his eye seem to glow. "It also allows me to heal others but I still have limits.

They nodded, as batman looked at him.

Batman:"we'll be placing you in Mount justice as that is where most of members of the justice league visit so frequently." Lorenzo nodded, as he looked at batman. "Also you'll be meeting the current members of the young justice and teen titans."

Lorenzo:"Alrighty... I guess I'll have to go set up then." Batman nodded as black canary and green arrow stood up. "Oh yeah, before I forget...I'll give you all a warning." This made the heroes look at the blond as his eyes became dull, and he gained a serious look on his face.

Lorenzo:"If I'm ever facing a villain and they hold a trigger that could destroy a city..just know I won't hesitate to kill the villain.." He looked at the heroes as green arrow pat his back trying to ease the situation, as the others were stunned by how blunt he was.

Green arrow:"we'll give ya a tour of the place, kid..." Lorenzo nodded as he followed green arrow and black canary, and they used the zeta-tube to teleport the moutain.

Scene change

The young justice could be seen sitting around watching a movie as the teen titans were there as well.

As the zeta-tube announced of the arrival of the two heroes along with the main protagonist of this story. Aqualad and nightwing stood up as they walked to the main location where the zeta-tube teleporters were.

Nightwing:"So.. what brings you two here?" He greeted the older members as he noticed a blond teen standing behind them. "Did you two have a kid!" Lorenzo looked at nightwing as he gave the black haired boy a blank stare.

Black canary:"No, we did not have a kid. nightwing." She gave the boy a glare as green arrow chuckled.

Aqualad:"Then who is he... a new member?"

Green arrow:"Yup..this kid's our personal medic and extra support from here on out." Nightwing grinned as he walked up to Lorenzo and held his hand out, and the blond shook his hand.