chapter 13:the sage equal to heaven vs the ghost , and the epilogue

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering"italics

3rd pov
Madara laughed, as he looked down at the injured ninja from each village, but he stopped laughing and grinned summoning his susanoo.

Madara:"hmm...don't get the wrong idea....this power is not of your creation!" As the susanoo started to do hand signs the Chakra in the air started to shift.

Madara:"this ends now....chibaku tensei!" The susanoo stopped doing handsigns, as nothing happened until one ninja looked up noticing the sky starting to get dark.

A meteor was falling towards the ground, as all the ninja started to rub away in fear except for the tsuchikage who immediately flew towards the meteor, along with the members of the former akatsuki.

Scene change

Asuma could be seen talking with the kages, as he had summoned enma beforehand the monkey king had told them of Naruto's unfortunate end.

Asuma:"is there something wrong enma?" The monkey summon looked towards the direction of the battle, as he grinned.

Enma:"he's back...heh so that's why the monkey sage chose him as our summoner." He looked at the kages that were present. "Naruto uzumaki has returned....!"

Scene change

The meteor had been stopped and everyone cheered until they heard madara chuckle.

Madara:"you may have stopped the first one...but how will you deal with the second one!" The clouds opened up to reveal another meteor as it was about to collide with the first meteor

????:"yeoui....expand....railgun" a giant silver pole appeared in above everyone, as it flew towards the giant meteor destroying the second one, as the staff fell to the ground "yeoui shrink." The giant staff disappeared, as it fell towards the ground landing in front of the shinobi causing the ground to shatter.

Madara:"hm?" He looked up to see someone standing on a white cloud "...hehehehahaha...I expected my attack would have killed you....naruto uzumaki."

Naruto landed on the ground, as the shinobi alliance watched him pick up the staff and look at madara Uchiha.

Naruto:"...you can't win..." He disappeared and appeared in front of madara, as he performed renewal taekwondo: recoilless spin he performed a roundhouse kick which struck madara in the chest and sent the ghost of the Uchiha clan flying away. "..leave the rest to me...this battle was already over before it began." He disappeared leaving a cloud of dirt behind.

Madara flew through the air, as his body had taken the full power of Naruto's attack he crash landed in the forest, as his body broke through several trees and came to a stop.

Madara:"to think he would have that much power" he looked down to see his body regenerating.

Naruto:"so your still alive...?" He landed in front of the ghost. "Hmm...how troublesome..." He sighed, but he grinned feeling one of his shadow clones reveal kabuto's location along with obito's.

Naruto:"hmm..I have an idea He looked at madara who was staring at him in awe.."it's time for you to rest...madara uchiha...." He appeared in front of madara, as at the same time a clone appeared in front of kabuto and killed orochimaru's student instantly.

Naruto watched, as the reincarnation jutsu came to an end and most of the dead were sent back to the after life. He watched, as madara was sent back.

Naruto disappeared In a flash of lightning, as he appeared above obito who had been fighting with kakashi and Minato. Naruto grinned and swung his foot down hitting obito with renewal taekwondo axe as a crater formed from the damage of the attack.