Chapter VI "Time to Brawl"

(Y/n) POV:

I saw as Shinso's cocky smile became wider and wider as Midoriya was now under his control and suddenly gave Midoriya an order, just as the order was said, Midoriya obeyed and started walking out of bounds 'Well that's disappointing' everyone started panicking on what was going on while others were still confused, but nonetheless, Midoriya was still walking.  The match seemed ready to end until a sudden gust of wind busted out of Midoriya's hands as he suddenly stopped and I looked closely to see that he was out of Shinso's control and had two broken fingers 'Is that a side affect of his quirk?' everyone in 1-A gave a sigh of relief, now that Midoriya was back in control.

I saw that Shinso was full of shock and tried to get Midoriya to respond to him, but he wasn't making the same mistake twice as this time he kept his mouth shut while rushing at him and started pushing him out the arena despite being punched by him repeatedly, Shinso then caught Midoriya off guard by hitting his broken figures and pushing him.  Just before Shinso could push him out the arena, Midoriya quickly grabbed his hand and collar and with a quick movement, threw him over his shoulder causing Shinso to hit the floor and have his feet be out of bounds and announce Midoriya as the winner.

"OH YEA!! That was actually kind of a boring first match, but both of them fought bravely, let's show them some love everyone!" Mic announced as everyone started applauding, including me as they both went back towards their respective areas "That was a boring match, who's next?" I asked myself while waiting for the announcement.  I saw that the next match was Todoroki V. Sero and everyone got ready to watch as Midoriya returned "Welcome back bone breaker," I said while watching the two step onto the arena as Midoriya took his seat "How are your fingers?" I asked as he responded "Alright, but still kinda hurts," he said while letting out a small laugh.

"Allow me," I said as I grabbed water out the air and placed it over his fingers as it started to glow and after a while I threw the water away "Better?" I asked as he took of his bandages and saw that his fingers were completely healed "How did you-," "Little trick my mom taught me when trying to use my water," I said as the Match begun and I waited to see what happened. Not even fifteen seconds into the match and Sero tried to got for an out of bounds win, only for Todoroki to suddenly use his ice and cause a huge ice pillar that was only inches away from my face and completely froze Sero in place.

As if it wasn't already embarrassing enough for Sero, it only got worse when people started yelling at him "Nice try" which I could only feel sorry for him 'Came expecting a fight, left in a massacre,' I then looked at the ice that he created in front of me and got rid of some of it so that I could at least move without bumping my head. I then looked at the screen and saw that my fight would be delayed due to the amount of ice that was on the stadium 'God fucking damnit,' I then started to clear off more and more of the ice near me so that they would have less to remove and made my way to the waiting rooms.

"Good luck (Y/n)," I heard Momo say to me as I turned around for a brief second to see Kaminari making his way to his own eating room "Should tell that to him, he's gonna need it," I said as I walked away and made my way into the room while preparing myself for the fight, that was until I realized who he was and recognized him as the kid that unleashed the large amounts of electricity. Just as I recognized who he was, I felt a small grin crawl on my face 'They didn't have to make this so easy,' I then spent some time waiting in the room as I heard Mic announce me and Kaminari onto the arena.

I made my way towards the platform as fire ignited for dramatic affect and I saw Kaminari have the same cocky smile that I had as Mic announced our names "Ladies and Gentlemen! here are our two contestants for todays fight," he said as I stopped in my place and waited for the fight to begin "First we have (Y/n) (L/n), a new student for Class 1-A and a power that definitely shows why".  I looked around and saw people looking at each other and whispering to; I guess talk about why they let me transfer in "Vs the boy with an electric personality, Another her in the making, Denki Kaminari!" he announced as I took a deep breath and a stance.