Shopping 🛍️🛍️

Note: Before we start, Thank you so much guys. Finally we reached 100+ views. I hope we will grain more views in future. Thankyou so much for your support. Also sorry for uploading this part late. I am trying to update the style of typing so that it will look more attractive and will be fun to read...........

#The next morning#

You were sleeping 😴 peacefully 🕊️ when you heard 👂 a ringing 📱 voice. It was your phone, you moved your hand ✋🏻 towards the side table, finding your phone 📱 You found it and set the phone 📱 on silent 🔕 but it was still buzzing.

Y/n: WTF who is calling 🤙🏻 this morning 🌅 Uh! This cheap phone 📱 what is the use of silent 🔕 feature when you still get disturbed.

You said in a sleepy 🥱 voice. You woke up and saw the caller ID. 🆔 It was unknown number. You picked up the call 🤙🏻

*In call*

Y/n: Hel- *got cut by a stopped by a voice*

Unknown person: *yelling* Where the hell were you? Why were you not picking up the call? 🤙🏻

As soon as you heard 👂 the voice your all sleep 😴 went away.

Y/n: B..boss? Sorry I was slee- *again got cut by a voice*

Taehyung: *shouting* I don't care about those, just come downstairs in 10 minutes ⌚ I'm waiting outside your house 🏠 Now!

Y/n: Bu-

before she could speak, 🗣️ the call 🤙🏻 ended.

*Call ended*

|Y/n be like: You didn't had to cut me off.| 🥲🤌🏻

Y/n: This jerk what does he thinks 🤔 he could do anything he wants, it's not even office time. Why is he here at 5:00 am?

You said while rushing 🏃🏻‍♀️ towards the washroom 🚺 You did your morning 🌄 routine and went outside in just within 10 minutes.

By the way your outfit:

You went downstairs rushing 🏃🏻‍♀️ and asaw 👀 him standing infront of his car 🚗 You went towards him

saw 👀 him standing infront of his car 🚗 You went towards him.

Y/n: Good morning 🌄 boss.

You bowed, 🙇🏻‍♀️ he just ignored and said.

Taehyung: Get in the car 🚗 we're getting late ⌚