Dropping home 🏠🏡

You freshened up and went to his office. You just went there and stood infront of him, waiting for him to speak.

Taehyung: Are you all right?

He asked in a cold but calm voice.You shook your head.

Taehyung: As you ar-

He was about to say something when his phone rang. He picked up the call.

*In call*

¿?: Hello babe. (A female voice)

Taehyung: Who is it?

¿?: Whats kept in a name? You should know the person by her heart. For now you can call me your future wife.(She is in a flirty tone.)

Taehyung: Who the hell are you? (He asked in a shouting way)

¿?: Short tempered? Doesn't matter, your short temper will surely calm down by my sweet and long love.

Taehyung: Li- (Before he could complete she spoke up)

¿?: I really don't want you to shout at me before you even meet me. So bye baby, meet you at today's family dinner.

Before he could even react she cutted the call.

*Call ended*

Y/n's POV~

When he called me in his office, I thought he was going to scold me but didn't instead he asked me if I was ok? I was little surprised, that this moment I thought that maybe he was not so bad as I thought. As soon as the call ended he threw his phone on the table in anger. When he was on the call he looked a little angry, what might have happened? Should I ask him? I grained all my confidence and asked him.

Y/n: Is everything alright?

Taehyung: No, there was a lady on the phone. She is most probably Park Ji-hyo. How did she knew about the family dinner? Well I'll find it out if she was really Park Ji-hyo.

After hearing family dinner, I understood it was related to my fake girlfriend mission.

Author's POV~

Y/n: Park Ji-hyo? Who is she?

Taehyung: The person whom I was forced to marry. She is coming in today's family dinner, if I'm right. Y/n, you have to be very alert and act your best.If she was Park Ji-hyo then she will try her best to impress my family. Also I want you to look and behave well-manner and respectful infront of my parents. Got it?

Y/n thought: What does he mean I'm not well-mannered and respectful. Leave it,for once god can come in front of me but he will never change.

Taehyung:Am I talking to the walls?

His voice made you come out of your thoughts and you realised you didn't answered him.

Y/n: I got it. I'll do my best.

Taehyung: As you need to be prepared and dressup you can go early. Now back to work.I'm gonna figure out everything but now I have a important meeting. Have you finished the papers I told you to.