Accidentally kissed 🥲🥲

She raised her hand to slap you, you closed your eyes ready to feel the pain but you didn't felt it. So you opened your eyes 👀 to see Taehyung holding her hand.

Taehyung: How dare you?

Then he left her hand and turned to you. He cupped your cheeks and asked.

Taehyung: Are you ok?

Y/n: I'm fine.

Park Ji-hyo: *scared* I..I swear I didn't ment that. I..I didn't wanted to slap her.

Taehyung: Really? 😠

Park Ji-hyo: *scared* S..she slapped me first.

Taehyung: *Angry* What do you think 🤔 I'll believe what you said then believe what I saw? I never thought a girl like you would do anything like this.

Park Ji-hyo: *frustrated & scared* I swear she slapped me first. Why are you listening to her? This girl is crazy.

Taehyung: *shouting* Shut up Miss.Park before I lost my control and if your memory is weak let me remind you She is my girlfriend. If you again tried to harm her, I'll forget my limits. 😡

Park Ji-hyo: What about her she slapped me first?

Taehyung: *shouting* She slapped you? She Y/n, who couldn't even catch 🪝 a mosquito 🦟?

Y/n's thought: Was that a compliment or insult? 😑

Taehyung: She can never hurt 🤕 anyone, I am damn sure. And if she has slapped you I'll leave Kiroup group.

Y/n's thought: Did he just took risk for me? He trust me so much, he totally looks a different person to me today.

As he shouted all the people started looking at your all. Then you saw some reporters 🎤lurking. You came near Taehyung.
🗣️

Y/n: *wishper* Taehyung it's ok, she didn't harm me. Let's go from here there are some reporters 🎤here.

Taehyung looked at you and then reporters🎤, he turned to Park Ji-hyo again.

Taehyung: Mind my words.

He said giving dead glare to her and turned to you.

Taehyung: Let's go.

Taehyung hold your hand ✋ and took you away from there. He took you near his car. 🚗

Taehyung: I'll call Lia, she will drop you home. 🏠

Y/n: It's ok I can go by myself. 🙂

Taehyung: Really? 🤨

Y/n: Ofcourse, if anyone would try to come near me I'll kick 🦶 his butt.

Taehyung: *scolding* Yeah, I can see how you would defeat yourself. Couldn't you held her hand ✋ when she was trying to slap you. She would have hurt you if I didn't reached on time. How could you be like this? What are you doing?