Move on

Seyoung: *while trying to calm you* Y/n, calm down, everything is alright, you're fine. The necklace is with me and it's not more necessary then your life.

Y/n: No I can't miss this bus. I have so much betrayal from destiny, I can't trust it anymore.

Doctor: Travel isn't safe for you, you have just escaped a accident, you were in ICU

You touched your head which was feeling heavy, you had a little wound in your head which was bandage 🤕 and some scratches in your limbs. You also had a cut in your arm but internally you were all broken

Doctor: *while looking at Seyoung* It's good that she doesn't have amnesia.

Y/n: *mutter* Amnesia......*while looking at doctor* Till when I can travel? Tell me the closest time I can travel

Doctor: It will atleast take one week for you to recover

Y/n: Can I just travel with bus? I don't think it can harm me much.

Doctor: See you have to rest atleast 2 days so that you can atleast walk.

A tear fell from your eyes, you were feeling so helpless.

Doctor: Aiya gurl don't cry and don't think much you will get well soon. If you take stress it will effect your brain.

You nodded your head, Seyoung came to you and comforted you. Meanwhile Taehyung was in car with Jin.

Jin: Taehyung, I know you're broken and how it feels. You remember when you cried like this lastly?

Taehyung: How can I forget it? I'm the same Kim Taehyung today but the situation in different. That day I cried so I will never cry again and today I'm crying for Y/n. I'm being serious I haven't cried for anything since then even though I have killed many people but I never hesitated and today I'm crying for Y/n. Who was no one for me before and now she is my everything. Women's love does changes a man slowly.

Jin: I don't think she will accept your after what you did to her.

Taehyung: I know and that's what my task is. Now even if she doesn't agrees I'm going to make her mine.

Jin: Fine, I trust you bro. I hope you won't break it

Taehyung nodded........two days flew away like nothing........You wanted to go home asap......but your health was not good yet you could hardly walk some steps so doctor suggested you to take rest some more days.......you were never left alone either Mrs.Leu used to be with you or Seyoung......like this one week went away.......

It was the day you were going home,you were happy that you're finally going home. You got ready happily

your outfit-