♔4♔

3rd Person POV:
Chaeryeong went to upstairs to get change & she also pulled Ryujin with her.

Chaeryeong was finding an outfit for her and Ryujin. Tho it's very difficult for the older to search some clothes to fit Ryujin's liking.

________

" Ok I don't know what's your liking but are you fine with wearing black and white?? " Chaeryeong asked.

Ryujin sit up from the bed. She looked at the outfit then replied with a ' meh '.

" Then, you can wear this " the older said as she tossed the clothes to the younger.

Luckily, the younger managed to catch it with her own hands instead of her own face. She looked at the outfit then Chaer went into the bathroom.

__________

Chaeryeong came out of the bathroom.

" Ok I'm done " she said.

The younger looked up then her eyes widened as she sees the older's dress.

Chaeryeong's outfit:

The younger stared at her until the older snapped her fingers in front of Ryujin's face

" Um I know I'm hot but pls go change now, I'm gonna be late " she said. Ryujin shook her head then nodded.

She ran into the bathroom due to embarrassment while the older looked at her, chuckling.

__________

Ryujin got out then Chaeryeong approached to her. She looked at the younger top to bottom.

" Hmm it looks oversized but it'll do " the older said, patting Ryujin's head.

" Come on, let's go " she said, went out of the room.

Ryujin quickly ran to Chaeryeong then followed her.

What Ryujin's wearing:

_________

They both arrived at a tall building. Chaeryeong parked her car then got out of the vehicle.