♔9♔

Many months later:
Yeji ran downstairs, holding her heels with her left hand & her right hand was holding her purse.

The cat-like older ran towards the kitchen then putting on her heels first. She then grabbed a piece of bread then head out of the mansion.

Before Yeji left, Ryuryeong was watching Yeji who's rushing for her upcoming photoshoot.

After Yeji left, they both looked at each other then continue minding their own business.

Honestly, Ryujin was kinda sick of getting married to a Rich CEO who doesn't show any affection at all.

Even though, it's been days now but the younger was kinda getting tired of the older's coldness.

Yes, they both did sex and cuddles almost every night. However, Ryujin was still not satisfied. She didn't bring it up bcuz she thought that she'll be a burden to Chaeryeong.

" Come on, let's go. I'm gonna be late " Chaeryeong said, getting her bags and keys.

Ryujin ran towards Chaeryeong then stood in front of her like an innocent child. The older looked at her from top to bottom then nodded.

They both hopped into the car then Chaeryeong started the car.

" Need anything else before we go?? " Chaeryeong asked. Ryujin just shook her head as a no then Chaeryeong start to drive.

____________

Yuna & Jisu were walking the sidewalk, holding cups of coffee & talking to each other like those best friends does.

As they both were walking, they both saw Yeji got out of a car then dashed into a building.

" Wait, isn't that Yeji unnie?? " Yuna asked. Jisu turned to her then nodded. They both faced at the big building and since they both were so bored.

They both decided to go in as well.
As they took many steps into the building, they were surprised by the inside of it.

There were so many people speed walking with files, cameras and phones near their ears.

Jisu then figured that they both just walked into a photoshoot studio. As the older was searching around, Yuna pulled her sleeve to get Jisu's attention.

Jisu then turned to Yuna, the younger pointed somewhere so with Jisu's curiosity. The older looked at that direction.

They both then saw Yeji going into a room. As the door could closed, Yuna pulled Jisu and held the door for them.

Yuna opened the door a bit to look if someone's looking at them. As the coast was clear since everyone was busy, Yuna opened the door then sneaked in with Jisu.

The younger pulled her again to a mountain of boxes at the corner. They both hid behind the boxes of props then peeked at what's going on.

" Ok Yeji-yah, you're up!! " an elderly man yelled, holding a clipboard.

Yeji looked so uncomfortable then gulped which kinda worried Yuna and Jisu.

Then, Yeji started posing & changing outfits. There flashing lights everywhere in the room, almost causes Yuna's and Jisu's eyes go blind.

After the photoshoot, they both kept on blinking their eyes to avoid loss of their eyesight. It works!!!

Then they both saw Yeji sat on a chair, looked at the shoots the cameramen took.