Part 8

Their lips collided in a quick progression making him lose his breath almost immediately. Harry's hand came up to hold Louis' jaw and it relaxed the man to no end. He felt a gentle suck on his lower lip and a small sound escaped his mouth making Harry dive deeper and bite down a little.

Louis put his glass of wine on the table blindly to bring both his hands to Harry's hair. He wanted to touch it so many times and was not about to miss the opportunity. Harry moaned when Louis scratched his scalp a little and got rid of his glass as well. It seemed like they were not ready to separate and accept the reality of it all. It was too perfect to even open his eyes but that's what Louis did when he felt Harry moving.

"Wha-" he said almost in Harry's mouth when the man straddled his thighs.

But Harry just smiled and dived back in taking Louis hands and placing them on his hips. Louis squeezed the aria tentatively and Harry moaned again, the sound going straight to Louis' dick which Harry was so close to now. Louis let Harry's tongue in to explore and moaned himself at the skilled movements. One of Louis' hands moved up from Harry's thigh to tangle in his hair and he felt the shiver that went through Harry's body when he pulled at his roots a little.

It made their hips move.

"Do that again," Harry slurred breathlessly not moving more than an inch away from Louis' lips.

Louis did as he was told and they both moaned at the friction between their bodies.

"Couch," Louis whispered pulling at Harrys hair to make the man move.

Harry sat back from Louis' lap and waited till Louis was seated on the couch. Then he moved on his hunched legs and splayed his big hands on Louis thighs sitting up between them to give Louis one more kiss.

"Come here," Louis tried to pull him up but Harry sat back down.

"I want to suck you off," he looked hungrily at Louis' crotch.

It made Louis' eyes round.

"No," he said too quickly and saw the way Harry frowned bringing his eyes back on Louis' face. "I mean, I want it, but maybe not tonight," he elaborated. "I want to make you feel good."

"Oh," Harry smiled. "But it would. Please let me," he pouted his lower lip and Louis chuckled.

"You are a workaholic, aren't you?"

It made Harry laugh so hard that he dropped his head on Louis' thigh. Very close to his prominent erection.

"Can I?" he asked again. "I promise that I really want it. I actually like doing it," his face was red when he brought it up.

Louis breathed out looking at Harry's shy expression from between his legs. How could he look so innocent while asking to suck Louis' dick was a mystery. Louis was lost for words so he just nodded and chuckled at the bright smile that Harry gave him in return. Harry made a quick job of unbuttoning Louis' jeans and bringing the zipper down. Louis lifted himself a bit to help Harry tug the material down.

What he was not expecting was for Harry to tug both his jeans and his boxers down in one smooth motion. It left Louis exposed in a second but he didn't get a moment to feel self- conscious because the next thing he knew, Harry was licking a long stripe up the underside of his shaft.

"Holly shit," Louis was not able to look away from Harry's lips kissing the skin of his inner thighs and from his hand working on his erection.

The man just smirked looking up under his lushes and licked the sensitive skin again swirling his tongue on the tip. Louis moaned and threw his head back. That was when Harry dove down and Louis felt how the tip of his dick collided with Harry's throat. He looked down immediately almost afraid to miss it. The way Harry moved his head up and down, the way he sucked on the up movements and then relaxed his throat going down.