Part 24

If someone asked Louis about Harry's best qualities he'd probably say talent, his ability to make Louis laugh and the way the man respects sleep.

See, Louis is not a morning person while Harry is usually awake at the crack of dawn. But never did Harry wake Louis up for any unimportant reason (a blow-job is very important). Until today.

"Louis, we need to get going, baby, I'm sorry."

"Wha-?" Louis cracked one eye open, the room still dim and Harry's face serious and long.

"You can use the bathroom, I'll be waiting downstairs," he said pointing to one door and then to another. "I got us both packed and we will grab breakfast on the road."

He turned around and moved to the door only to turn around and yell.

"Louis! I can see you sleeping."

Louis jumped a bit and opened his eyes wide.

"Sorry, sorry," he mumbled yawning. "What time is it?"

"Time to go, Louis," Harry said leaving the room.

Harry had a perfectly good reason to wake Louis up. He was nervous about their upcoming day. They had to drive for four hours, Louis reasoned with himself.

Before he saw his watch on the night table.

"Harry Edward Styles!" he screamed immediately grabbing his watch and marching out of the room to the railing. "Why are we leaving to see your mother at five in the morning? It's only a four-hour drive!"

Harry was sitting on the couch with his hands on his lap, like a perfectly good boy that he wasn't.

"If we leave now we'd be there sooner and it'd be finished and I won't stress anymore."

"Okay, baby, but it's five am! Your mother invited us to have dinner."

"Oh, that's okay, I called Gems, she'll take us for the night and we can come straight to hers."

"Gems? You called her yesterday?" Louis said confused.

"No," Harry bit his lip. "I called her earlier this morning."

"Honey," Louis sighed," earlier this morning was only night. Did you really call your poor sister this early on a Saturday?"

Harry winced. At least he was sorry for it.

"It'll be fine."

"Of course it will be but did you wake up Ron? Because if you did that woman will poison us first thing we arrive."

Louis saw the way Harry's hands fidgeted in his lap. He was turning the rings around only to turn them back and start from the top.

"I want it to be over," Harry said in a small voice.

Louis bit his lip not to sigh out in frustration. "Come up here, baby."

Harry stood up going to the stairs and meeting with Louis face to face at the last step.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't sleep and I need it to be done," he mumbled hanging his head.

"I know, sweet thing," he kissed the crown of Harry's head and hugged the man to his chest. "We can drive in an hour but now go lay in bed with me, love."

"No, Lou, I don't want to sleep now," Harry looked up frowning.

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Louis raised a brow making Harry open his mouth in surprise.

He kissed that surprised face and giggled when Harry hugged him around the torso. Younger man was still stood on the last step and it gave Louis a small advantage when he climbed Harry like a monkey.