Part 12

It was tricky to get to the bathroom because they didn't know where the closest one was and they simply couldn't go to the one in the ballroom. When they stopped one of the workers to ask, the guy certainly had had an idea about what they've been up to just minutes before. Thank God he was professional enough to silently nod in the direction of workers' bathroom. Louis would need to tip the stuff super generously tonight.

Harry was giggling all the way to the room and Louis wanted to shut him up with another kiss but it would slow them down. He saw Zayn running around before they left the projection room. It wasn't a good sign.

The minute they stuffed themselves in a small bathroom and turned on the lights Harry cackled to their reflections in the mirror.

"No wonder that waiter seemed so tensed," he covered his face with a hand. "We look like sex."

Louis had to agree with him on that, because he didn't recognize the man in the mirror looking right back at him. He had a love bite right in the middle of his chest between his collarbones (thank God Harry actually unbuttoned his shirt for that one), his hair was ruined with no going back and his eyes were glossy.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered from his side. "We can still make it okay, we just-"

"Don't be," Louis found his eyes trough the mirror. "I don't think I've ever looked this happy," he said honestly.

They exchanged smiles still looking at each other through the mirror.

"Look at me, we still need to make you look presentable," Harry said, turning Louis to face him.

The younger man washed his hands before he buttoned Louis' shirt up to cover the bite and tucked it in his trousers which made Louis feel shy all of the sudden.

"Do not blush at me or I won't let you leave this room," Harry said not even looking at him, too preoccupied with Louis' hair.

Louis decided to do something to take his mind away from the pictures of Harry bent down against that mirror and started doing the man's buttons up.

"What're you doing?" Harry asked still not looking away from his hair. It must've been a challenge.

"Covering the mess I made," he said dumbfounded.

"Don't," Harry smirked. "Want them to see."

How was he supposed not to blush when Harry kept saying things like that?

Couple of minutes and water dabs at his hair later Harry made some funny gesture and turned Louis to the mirror going behind him.

"Call me Harry Porter now," he smiled dropping his chin on Louis' shoulder and buttoning his blazer.

"Wow," the older man said in awe. "I look better than before."

"If that was possible." It was Harry's turn to blush.

"Are you saying that I'm handsome?" Louis smirked feeling very good from the way Harry was looking at him now.

The younger man wasn't very secretive about his interest in Louis and it made him greedy sometimes. He liked feeling wanted.

"Stop fishing for complements! You've got bigger fish to fry," Harry smiled easily. "Aren't you supposed to go and tell all your sponsors what a catch my friend is?"

"Your friend as the one who 'owns my ass' if I remember correctly?"

"Oh, let it go please, I thought you were a jerk when I said it," Harry came closer to the mirror as if to fix his hair but Louis saw the way his cheeks got rosy.