Part 9

It was a Friday morning when Louis was woken up with a terrible sound of 'Marimba'. He opened one eye to find the source of the sound and quickly located his phone on the nightstand. He couldn't imagine why it played 'Marimba' at seven in the morning but he wasn't in the mood for asking difficult questions.

"'ello," he crocked in the receiver.

"Shit, you're not Harry," came a surprised Irish voice, too loud for the hour.

Louis frowned still lost to the reality.

"No?" he said with the question in his voice.

"Well, whoever you are, Harry better be okay, you hear me?" he was talking so loud that Louis had to take the phone away from his ear. "Because he wasn't answering my texts from yesterday afternoon and I'm worried." Louis opened his eyes properly and looked at the device in his hand. That wasn't his phone. "But if something happened to him, I'll find you, you hear me?

"Niall?" Louis finally recognized the voice.

It made the man stop blabbering.

"Yes, and you are?" he asked slowly.

"It's Louis," he answered simply. "He's okay, just sleeping."

"Wait! Louis?" Niall started screaming again. "As in 'Tomlinson PA' Louis? Bloody hell!"

If Niall was going to react to Louis that way forever, they might have a problem.

"Yeah, sorry. I picked up his phone thinking it was mine," Louis explained yawning.

"It happens," Niall said a bit breathlessly. "So you're with Harry? As of now?"

"Yes, he is sleeping, I can bring the phone closer so you could hear the way he snores."

"No, thanks, won't be necessary," the man answered quickly. "It's just...interesting."

That answer would confuse Louis if he wasn't so eager to go back to sleep.

"Yeah, well," he yawned again. "I'll tell him you called. Bye."

He hung up and laid back in bed bringing his arms around Harry's middle. The younger men hummed from the action and shuffled so his legs were now on Louis' to keep them warm. He got the worst cold feet while sleeping but Louis still loved sleeping with him. He quickly sunk back to sleep thinking about yesterday afternoon. Coffee with Harry that led them to coming back to Louis' office together and joking about Harry sucking Louis off under his desk. But then they realized that Louis' desk had a half open front and anyone would see what they were up to. So Harry waited for Louis to finish his last video call of the day and they went shopping for food. Because Harry wanted to cook for him. And he did. That was incredible. And then they exchanged lazy hand-jobs on the couch watching TV too full to care. It was nice even when Harry fell asleep and drooled on Louis' shoulder.

The second time Louis woke up was because of Harry sucking on his dick.

"Baby," he moaned still raspy from sleep.

That was the third time Harry stayed over after their date that Sunday two weeks ago. And the second time exactly in Louis' life that he was woken up with a blow job. Both times from Harry. The first time was a mess. He was not used to wake up with someone on his dick and it freaked him out at first because Harry was fully covered by the sheet. Louis almost kicked him in the balls if Harry's retelling of his side of the story was anything to go by.

"Wasn't able to do it yesterday," Harry murmured popping from Louis' tip and smiling sleepily.

"You didn't have to-" Louis shuddered on the last word because Harry licked at his balls, "to do anything. We had a lovely evening and you cooked."