Part 25

"It's a disaster!" Harry was screaming running around the house. "Louis, we poisoned the baby! Gemma leaves me with him for two hours and it takes only half an hour for me to poison him! I'm the worst uncle ever! Where is my phone?!"

Louis was sitting by the table with Ron in his arms. He was actually glad the little guy found Harry as hilarious as Louis did, otherwise he'd be crying like before. It was a bit shocking for Ronald to turn around and not find his parents where they were a moment before. So he started crying. And that's when Harry started panicking.

"Louis, why are you so calm? We need to go to the hospital! Do you have a baby seat in your car? Why would you, we don't have a baby! It's a disaster! What is he doing?"

"Smiling," Louis answered cleaning Ron's bubbling mouth.

"What?" Harry stopped putting his left shoe on his right foot and actually looked up. "Is he hallucinating or something? I swear I read the instruction on that milk thing and..."

"And you did everything right," Louis finished. "He just burped, babies do that, Harry, it's fine."

Harry frowned looking at the smiling baby in Louis arms.

"So he's not poisoned?" he breathed out. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"You were funny," Louis shrugged his shoulders. "And I stopped trying after the fourth time. Uncle made Ronny laugh, didn't he, Ronny?"

Ron put a finger in his smiling mouth and dropped his head on Louis' shoulder too tired to keep it up for so long.

"I almost had a heart attack and you were having fun?" Harry whispered untying his shoes. "I've never done it before, okay?"

"You've never seen a baby?" Louis asked a little amused.

He stood up coming closer to his boyfriend.

"Are you supposed to walk that fast with him? Is it safe?" Harry's eyes were big and worried.

"He's just fine," Louis chuckled. "Look."

He turned so Harry would be able to actually look the boy in the eyes. He was so busy panicking that he almost didn't get a chance to do it. Ron looked at Harry with the same green eyes and they both stared at each other while Louis enjoyed the weight of a baby in his arms and the feel of Harry's hand on his back.

"Mother of God, he's gorgeous," Harry whispered bringing a finger to the boy's cheek. "He looks so much like Gemma."

"I think he looks a bit like you," Louis cooed hugging Ron closer. "He doesn't cross his eyes too. It's very good."

"Is that a thing?" Harry wasn't looking away from that eyes.

"Yes, babies actually see only for some distance first couple months of their life and only at four-five months they learn how to control their eyes and other body parts."

Harry bent down slowly and left a small kiss on the boy's cheek making Ron smile and bubble again.

"He likes you so much, sweet thing," Louis smiled with delight. "Do you want to hold him?"

Harry bit his lip. "I do, but I'm nervous."

"You were holding him before when your sister left."

"Yes, but it was more like a reflex."

"Exactly what it is, love. Come here," Louis grabbed Harry's hand and made his way to the living room.

If someone didn't know that Gemma and Mickle had a baby they'd sure figure it out walking into that mess. There even was baby formula on the coffee table that looked a lot like a cocaine party.