Making Allies

*Yawn*

'Haha, I knew I could trust you to find us somewhere to sleep.' I thought while praising Veldora. However, I guess I was just so into that sleep session, that I actually feel drowsy.

I was not able to make out my surroundings quite yet, so I continued to lay down. But as I was just about to, a voice was booming over me.

"Yo, your awake." Veldora had said from above me. Meanwhile, I was wanting to descend back into my slumber all while on the storm dragons lap. Well... I tried at least.

"No going back to sleep. You said you had an important announcement for everyone today." Veldora had perked up and hopped off the ground all with my tiny body in hand.

"Fine, fine." I said full of reluctance.

We then headed out of the tent he got for us, the goblins and dire-wolves were all up and moving. However tensions seemed to still be quite high from yesterday. The goblins still being quite afraid of the dire-wolves. But my actions will fix that.

Veldora and I headed for the exact same stumps we have been going to all this time. After noticing our presence, everyone had started to gather in the area in front of us. I guess it is time for me to start.

"From today I want everyone to know that yesterdays enemy is today's friend. So you will all be living and working together from now on, so I would like you guys to think of us as one big family."

So far everyone that heard my idea was looking around in confusion.

"Now I would like you guys to pair up. As in one goblin and one dire-wolf." After that I got a goblin that raised their hand to what I asked of them. He looked a little dopey.

"Velzura-sama, what are these pairs for?" The goblin asked. The others seemed to want to ask his question but they did not know if they should.

"Simple. The pairs are, lets say teams. As I am aware there are more goblins than there are dire-wolves. So not everyone goblin will have a wolf partner. The pairs will work together to do things such as hunt for food since a pair would be more efficient than a single person. As for the ones without a partner they will have other jobs to choose from." I explained. It seems like they were able to understand what I said. With their understanding, they began to pair up. I will give the goblins without a partner a job later though.

"Alright. With the groups formed I will give you names." I said casually. The entirety of the crowd got shocked and then they started jumping around happily.

They formed separate lines in order to get a name by race. I gave the elder the name of Rigurd and his other son the name Rigur II. Yeah, yeah... not creative I know. But of course my job did not stop there. I had to name above 100 goblins.

2 hours later:

Finally. I am done. That was time consuming. But now I guess it is time to move onto the dire-wolves.

"Leader Wolf and Son can approach." The leader and his son, the one with the star shape on his head, approached Veldora and I.

And I believe they are pretty excited. How do I know that?

Their tails are wagging like crazy.

"Kuhahaha! Brother I think it is a good idea that the two of them become our personal wolves." Why did he have to give me a good idea? But we can fly so why would we need them. But.... Their tails begun wagging even faster than before. So I guess we will follow his idea.

"Very well." I turned my attention to the leaders son.

'He's pretty cute. I guess he will be my companion.' I thought to myself.