Reactions

(One good thing. I have come to the conclusion of many different ships that will in fact happen.

Velzura x Ciel

Velgrynd x Rudra

Velzard x Guy

Veldanava x Lucia (They will make appearances eventually)

Veldora x Ramiris

The entire family gets a happy ending!!)

A far distance away from the Jura Forest. The home to the true dragons Veldora and Velzura Tempest, is a land completely frozen like a tundra. The entire continent was overtaken by the cold weather caused by one being.

The White Ice Dragon Velzard

She has lived on this continent for millennia, with her partner. The first demon as well as the first demon lord.

Guy Crimson

Guy had Velzard freeze this entire continent because he did not wish to be bothered by lesser beings. And any who made it to the continent and survived its harsh conditions were met with a battle with the strongest of the demon lords.

Up until now, there has rarely been anyone to make the journey, so Guy, Velzard and his maids lived here in peace without any annoyances.

Velzard POV:

(A/N: I plan to change Velzards personality. When the True Dragons interact, I don't want Veldora to feel like he's walking on eggshells around them.)

That demon has proved to be an idiot through and through. How much do I have to express myself towards him until he stops being dense?

I think I am honestly done going after him since he lacks the brains to return my feelings.

I could complain more but that would just start to be a hassle. So I guess I'll just lay here.... Doing nothing.... Like usual.

So, I decided to lay in my bed and try to go to sleep. I kept twisting and turning until I decided.

'Nope, I can't sleep.' I have not been able to do so for quite awhile. Only a few days to be honest. I can barely even eat and I don't know why.

*Gasp!*

Is it.... Because I don't know what happened to Veldora?

No... theres no way. That child probably just died and is going to reincarnate soon. Yea.... I don't feel bad and I'm not worried about him either.

'Hah, why do I have such an idiot of a little brother?' I had thought to myself. But as I was thinking this.... Something weird began to happen.

I was starting to feel fluctuations of magical energy near the Jura Forest. It is unusual, it felt like a True Dragons magical presence. One I have not met before. Had it been Velgrynd or Veldora, I would have been able to tell, but this presence felt different but at the same time similar.

I could pinpoint one of these presences to be Milim. This must mean she was fighting someone. Perhaps another one of us was born and she was fighting the newborn.

Perhaps that demon has also sensed these fluctuations. If it was a new sibling of mine, I'd rather not have him or any of those damn human heroes getting in my way.

I got up and walked to where Guy was, he was simply sitting at a table in the kitchen and drinking tea. Both Mizery and Rain were neutral, standing behind him waiting for his next order.

"I assume you felt that as well?" He asked me, still taking a sip from his tea. I simply nodded to his words, I wished to get a move on in that area so I can see this other True Dragon with my own eyes.