The Beginning and End of War

(Before the chapter starts please keep in mind that none of the art below and featured in any chapter is not of my creation. Thank you and good day or night✌️)

Velzura POV:

The estimated day of reckoning has arrived. A week has passed since Velraiha has officially come into existence. She had been introduced to our people and received quite the warm welcome from our citizens as the newest member of the royal family of Tempest.

According to Raphael, the combined forces are indeed on their way here. But it will take the main force a few more days to fully move here. But they are still having a reconnaissance force arrive first.

We have already told our people of whats to happen, but I don't want to use my army on such a pathetic force. So it will just be some executives fighting with them. Then I, along with Velzard, Veldora and Velraiha will be taking on the main force together. I know it may sound quite sadistic but, think of this as us spending some time together. Heh, slaughtering an entire army as a family. I truly does sound crazy but it will happen.

It is a coalition force between the Kingdom of Farmus, Kingdom of Blackwater, Kingdom of Gatom and Kingdom of Souria. They are more like the main force while, they are also being supported by the Holy Empire Ruberios. From Raphaels knowledge, each army from each kingdom aside from Souria has a total of 300,000 soldiers apart of the main army while Souria has 500,000.

'Damn. That kingdom is truly trying to secure victory over us. I guess they chose to because of the birth of a new True Dragon that gotten announced.'

But lets get back to our statistics.

We are looking at a main army comprised of 1,400,000 soldiers looking to end us. And they are being supported by Ruberios. They didn't decide to give many of their knights to assist, but they have given some knights being a total of 4,000. But that is still not all. Raphael has been trailing these forces for quite sometime. Through that she has noticed the presence of quite a few strong individuals. Ones that are called Heroes. She has sensed roughly six of them. And there seem to be even a few more, being weaker and stronger.

Due to those presences it might be slightly difficult to overcome this. But, If there is anything that will happen.... That will be their deaths.

Shuna POV:

Then plan has been set into motion. In the distance I can ascertain a group of three five people. 2 girls and 3 boys. They are causing quite the stir among our people. They are trying to accuse one of our guards, Gobzo, of assaulting this girl. The human visitors have no idea of all this, but our citizens do. Currently Gobta had just arrived and is trying to dissolve this conflict.

'It is exactly as Velzura-sama had explained.' I thought to myself. Our master truly has both strength and the intelligence to predict these kind of events. I wonder just how far both of those aspects goes.

"Princess, should we join in now?" Shion, who was to my right had asked. Her expression was dark. She was seething with anger as towards their actions. Since Velzura-sama had explained what would transpire, Shion had hoped that his words were wrong due to the fact she believed no one would be foolish enough to go against him. I can't blame them for not knowing though, they have no idea that our royalty are four True Dragons.

"Not yet Shion. We need to ascertain the nature of at least one of their abilities." Hakurou who was at my left had answered her. She seemed to be a bit disappointed as she wanted to be rid of them already.

But something else had begun to transpire. The short haired girl, by now had appeared to use her ability.

"WHY DONT ALL OF YOU JUST DIE?!" She had shouted. Her voice booming enough to have reached even us as we were distanced away.