Torture

Third Person POV:

Outside was a beautiful day.

The sun was shining, its radiant rays softly enveloping all within its grasp, giving them only peace of mind and clarity in the serene setting.

The citizens of nearly every country were in high spirits and enjoying their everyday peace. Children smiling and playing with their friends. Adults happily working their important roles in society to support their family. Kings, Ministers and soldiers continued to uphold the law within their own territories and maintain peace.

The Monster Nation of Tempest had only just gotten their peaceful days back. Everyone here had returned to life as normal as if nothing had happened prior to today.

The normal citizens and soldiers who upheld the peace, all had faith in their leaders of keeping this country safe. Enough faith to look at their leaders as if they were the highest form of divinity (A/N: They Are though🙄).

But the inhabitants of this nation themselves know to not grow complacent and hope for their masters to figure everything out. But one of those masters, was already solving another problem they had.

To the East of Tempest exists a land called "Jistav". It is the territory to Demon Lord Clayman. The inhabitants of this land are either here of their own free will or are just under the control of Clayman since he had control of their lives. Should they live or die, it is all Claymans choice. And he can cut them loose whenever he so desires. The inhabitants were either suffering and miserable or took in the joy of the wickedness of being under Clayman.

But, unbeknownst to them. Currently, their lives were about to get slightly better. An force unknown to them, had just entered Claymans castle in a violent manner. Though they had not known of this beings arrival, all of them felt a sense of foreboding and dread. The day of reckoning has arrived...... and Clayman's the target.

Within Clayman's castle, he lies unconscious and a leg missing. To say his current appearance was horrible was an understatement. In front of him is a feminine looking figure. Their beautiful face cold as their gaze was looking down at Clayman's pitiful unconscious body. Though their face was expressionless, one could tell there was more behind this facade. Nothing but hatred and disgust towards the "Marionette Master".

Out of nowhere, a potion had appeared within this persons hand. Their face had changed from expressionless to that of nothing but sheer contempt as they tossed the potion on Clayman.

"Get up." The figure said. The potion had healed Clayman's missing leg by recreating his lost leg. Although it has taken a few seconds, Clayman was beginning to regain his consciousness and was slowly opening his eyes.

"W-What happened?" He questioned, still not fully aware of the dangerous position he was now in.

A few more seconds went by as he was beginning to finally remember what had happened. He looked down at where his missing leg used to be in horror, still expecting it to be missing.

Be he was surprised. His leg had returned to him somehow. It was surprising to say the least. Yet, he has still failed to notice the presence standing in this room with him. So entranced by the fact his leg had somehow healed, he never even noticed the other person here.

Velzura however was growing irritated at being ignored by a nobody. His gaze was focused on Clayman and Clayman alone.

Clayman had felt a shiver travel all the way down his spine. He was unsure of what that feeling was supposed to foretell. But he knee it had to be an ominous feeling.

During that moment, Clayman had felt a hint of malice directed towards him. The intensity was enough to make his hairs stand on end. He looked up and faced the direction he felt said malice radiating from.