Making Discoveries

This is quite refreshing. It has been two weeks since Gazel had left after confirming his alliance with us. He even stopped by once again to drop somebody off.

Someone called Vesta. Gazel told me he was an 'ex' minister in Dwargon.

Apparently he is on a punishment.

Also this man was responsible for some of the downs and negative things in Kaijins life in Dwargon. Unfortunately for him, Gazel knew of all of Vestas wrongdoings towards Kaijin. He was simply waiting for Vesta to tell the truth. But since Kaijin was gone now, Vesta telling the truth was completely meaningless now. I guess you can tell what happened from that point onward.

He gave Vesta as some kind of gift to us. Kaijin had forgave and took in Vesta with us. I gave him to power to do so, it was his choice if he wanted to forgive and forget or to punish him more after all. I was not going to stand in his way of that.

So now, he is working with Gabiru in the cave.

Oh, thats right!

I forgot to mention, I named all of the lizardmen that were sent here to work under me. They had all evolved into a race called dragonewts. With some even gaining the ability to get a human form. Specifically five of them who got that ability had chose to work under Souei. So now we have six members training in the art of spying and espionage.

Speaking of that, I might have them go and spy on Veldora. He has been gone since the day Gazel and the Dragonnewts arrived here. I have yet to go and see him, even Raphael has suggestions as to what he might be doing. But I will be a respectful and responsible little brother and respect his privacy. But either way, he seems to be coming back at least, so I will probably ask or not.

Anyways, currently I am just walking around outside of the kingdom. No Velzard and No Shuna and Shion breathing down my neck. Nothing but the peacefulness of this forest.

At least thats what I had thought. While I was walking around, I heard noises indicating that a fight was going on. So I concealed my presence and went in that direction.

What I found was quite a weird mashup of characters. On one side was what looked like one beastman and a kitsune and they were along side two insects. They were fairly bruised and beaten. The beastman was looking not so good. He was profusely bleeding and even missing an arm. But with his other he was still holding onto a dull and chipped blade. Refusing to back down and fail to protect the others.

While on the other side was the oppressors. 4 Knight spiders were the attackers. In the back I could see 3 dead. Legs cut off and their backs split wide open. Seems like he was able to kill three of them but at the cost of his arm.

The knight spiders were slowly encroaching onto him. With each step forward from the spiders, he took a step back. With each step the beastmans facial expression was getting more and more anxious and worried. Each step was only putting them closer to death.

'Might as well help them. Can't just leave people in need of saving to die can I.'

With my thoughts organized, I decided to save the squad of their impending doom.

I summoned my scythe from my storage, it was quite the looker. The entire grip of is colored a pure black. All while the blade was the opposite. The blade shined a mixture of purple and blue as well as seemingly having the look of shining stars within. It looked as if this blade had devoured a galaxy and it sporting its looks.