Meeting my Sister

(The reaction chapter will be the next chapter instead. As I am not sure how to set it up. I have it started but don't know how to progress it. So that chapter will be next instead.)

So far the development of our kingdom has been going smoothly. It has been roughly 5 days since I fought Milim.

And during that time, guess what?

I have reached my full magicule capacity! It is the greatest feeling in my life. I have yet to actually look at what it is, all I know is that Raphael has said I reached it.

'Alright, Raphael show me my stats'

{Understood:

Name: Velzura Tempest

Race: True Dragon

Protection: Destructive Crest

Magicule Count: 93,649,194

Ultimate Skills:

Lord of Wisdom Raphael:
-Thought Acceleration
-Analytical Appraisal
-Chant Annulment
-All of Creation
-Parallel Processing
-Synthesis/Separation
-Alteration

Unique Skills:

Gluttony:
-Predation
-Stomach
-Mimicry
-Isolation
-Corrosion
-Receive
-Provide

Destruction:
-Control
-Fear
-Rebirth
-Eyes of Destruction
-Target

Nihility Generator:

Intrinsic Skills:
-Dragon Spirit Haki
-Universal Sense
-Universal Shapeshift

Tolerances:
-Physical Attack Nullification
-Natural Effects Nullification
-Abnormal Condition Nullification
-Spiritual Attack Nullification
-Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance}

Hahahahaha! If I recall, Veldoras is roughly 88 million. That means I have the highest magicule count of the True Dragons. Well.... Alive that is.

Oh! Raphael has also been able to fully comprehend and analyze 12 percent of this Nihility Seed. And it appears with that analytical success, she believes she is close to unlocking something else within it.

Ah, I am hoping it is something cool! Maybe a skill upgrade or another boost to my magicule capacity. Uh oh, getting a bit off track, I am just far too excited for this.

Anyways, as per her "punishment", Milim has been staying with us. Due to this we had to introduce her to the village and since they know our identities as True Dragons... we introduced her as out niece.

She may be quite the destructive little girl, but through the time she has lived here with us, I have grown much more closer to her. I came to realize that she is not all that bad. But having her around to test my strength is something beneficial. But don't think of this as me using her. I truly do care for that hurricane of destruction.

Oh and like I said earlier, the development of Tempest has been going pretty well. It has been slow at first but something weird happened a few days ago.

I guess word had gotten around through the goblin villages because two days after my fight with Milim, a total of 600 goblins showed up. I was completely stunned into silence. Apparently they showed up to work and for protection. I guess the word that spread was two True Dragons are their leaders and protectors.

So I had spent the next 12 hours naming Goblins. That is something I never want to do again, so I suggested to Raphael if she could figure out a way to like auto name them. So now we are a more like a large village rather than a the small hovel we were before. The total population before was about 100 goblins and 50 direwolves. Now we have a staggering population of roughly 750 inhabitants. It may not be alot but it is a starting ground for our soon to be kingdom.