Nightmare or Premonition

Third Person POV:

The sun had set and moon had risen. Shining a translucent light down upon the nation of Tempest, that had just regained their days of peace.

With the moon up, it was a signal that everyone and every monster stall go to bed to prepare for what the next day has in store for them. Currently the Royal Family of Tempest had already hit the hay. As a result from being mentally exhausted from the work and killing they had to do to protect their people.

Within the Royal Castle, the family are all in their respective rooms. Veldora and Velraiha as Father and Daughter are sharing the same room. Velraiha is asleep within the bed all snuggled up comfortably while hugging a pillow. Veldora on the other hand, is still awake. He is sitting in his chair across from Velraiha. His leg propped up on his other leg, with a stack of manga on the table to his right. He was staying up in order to read his main source of entertainment provided by Velzura. Within that stack was series as Castlevania, Berserk, Re:Zero, Dragon Ball Super, The Misfit of Demon King Academy and Umineko.

Within his hands he was currently reading Umineko.

"Whoa! I did not foresee that happening." Veldora tried to keep a whisper but had failed to and it escaped his mouth. Noticing Velraiha start moving, he regained his composure and started whispering again.

What made him shout such things was a scene of Beatrice giving Rosa Ushiromiya a four course meal made of her siblings and even her own daughter. But more specifically when Battler shows up to help his Aunt Rosa and confront Beatrice.

 But more specifically when Battler shows up to help his Aunt Rosa and confront Beatrice

Within the room next to Veldora was Velzards room. With here mere presence you could already feel the drop in temperature from outside the door. Her room was decorated nicely. Within her room, there were snowflakes dropping straight from the ceiling and appeared to be never ending. Similar to Veldora, she took up quite the interest in manga.

But she had a different taste from Veldora when regarding this kind of stuff. She was more into the romantic and comedic type of manga. In her room were three bookshelves filled to the brim with manga. With series such as Love is War, Nisekoi, Horimiya, My Dress Up Darling, Quintessential Quintuplets, Masamune-kun, Spice and Wolf and even more to fill up three bookshelves.

But unlike Veldora, she did not feel the need to read them all the time and whenever she wanted. Instead she read them in moderation and whenever she was free. So she was currently asleep at this hour unlike that troublesome brother of hers.

Lastly, Velzura in his room he also had the bookshelves of the manga he wanted to read. His taste was all over the place, so his bookshelves were filled with the same stuff both Veldora, Velzard and himself liked.

But just like Velzard, he was asleep.

For some reason however, Velzura was all tossing and turning in his sleep. However, there was nothing wrong with him. Nothing like his soul or spiritual body being damaged or even something as ridiculous as poison within his system. On the surface, it appeared to be a nightmare.