Further Progress

To the west of the jura forest, there exists a nation known as Ingrassia. Out of all the western nations, Ingrassia is by far the most advanced nation. Within this nation is the Free Guild, founded and leaded by an otherworlder known as Yuuki Kagurazaka.

Inside the Free Guild:

Within the Free Guild headquarters, a private meeting between individuals was going on. No one knew just who these people were, except for one of them. That was Yuuki, this meeting is taking place inside his office after all.

Currently there are 4 people within the room, Yuuki included and one speaking over a communication crystal.

"That is the end if it Grandmaster." The one on the communication crystal finished up his explanation.

Everyone in the room was in shock from all that their ally has just said. Other than Yuuki who was barely shocked and even knew that he should have seen something like this unraveling before him.

"Are you sure that he is just not late in returning?" Yuuki had asked. Although all of which his friend had told him was true, he had a hard time believing in what he had said.

"It is true. I saw it happen over the crystal. Laplace was captured and so was that useless Gelmud. I am unsure as to whether they are alive or not." Their friend finished speaking. To confirm whether this was true, Yuuki looked towards the female elf taking part in the meeting.

"Laplace is alive, I can confirm that. Had he died I would have been made known about it and been able to revive him." The elf named Kagali explained.

"That is good, at least we know he lives!" A fat man by the name of Footman had said in what can only be described as triumph.

"Yeah, yeah!" A little girl named Tear piped in.

"Hah, what kind of force could catch Laplace so damn easily. He is the strongest out of you and he is the slickest." Yuuki said, quite annoyed at how easy Laplace had been captured.

"You do not want to know." Their ally said in a more nervous voice. This of course had caught Yuuki's interest. His friend here had witnessed just what had happened there.

"Hoh, then entertain me......Clayman." Yuuki had said. Revealing their unknown ally to be The Demon Lord Clayman.

"According to Guy Crimson, the person who caught Laplace........ was the White Ice Dragon Velzard."

"WHAT?!" Kagali, Tear and Footman all ended up shouting in surprise. Yuuki however was not as surprised. All it did was answer his question on who captured Laplace. And with her as the answer it made sense to him all to easily. But a question for Clayman quickly took over his mind.

"What are they doing inside the forest?" Yuuki had asked. Aside from Veldora, he knew all True Dragons to be quite neutral in nearly anything that happened in the world. So it confused him as to why she was moving around within the forest.

"According to Guy, she took interest in something going on inside the forest. Quite awhile ago, there was a fluctuation of magicules happening within the forest. The Demon Lords believe that to have been Milim fighting a new power within the that rose within the forest. Velzard took interest in this power." Clayman had explained all of everything he had learned up till now.

"Do you have any idea what this power is or was?" Yuuki continued to bombard Clayman with questions and awaited his answers.

"At first we were not quite sure. Guy wanted Frey, Carrion and I to continue what we had inside the forest in order to get a gauge on what was going on and who this person was. Even after Guy took control of the orc lord and powered it up....... It was still beaten and killed without any kind of trouble." Everyone was quite neutral to this statement, aside from Kagali. She was quite literally shaking from what was just said. She tried to speak but could not get the words out.