Rebirth: Velzura Tempest

(I will not be adding the events showing his human life beforehand. That is something that I am changing up too, so that will be shown later. Also, in case you have not read the description, this story is a revision of "A New Tempest". I could not deal with the way I had it made.)

I feel drowsy.

Huh?

Didn't I die?

I swear, I remember dying.

I was stabbed by some crazy man.

I lied their bleeding on the sidewalk.

My junior was holding my hand, trying to comfort me in my dying moments.

Was it all but a dream?

No....

It couldn't have.

It all felt real.

Far too real.

I tried to move around but I felt something weird. I was moving around. But.... I was on all fours.

'Am I a dog? Who the hell wants to be a dog?!' I shouted in my head. My thoughts were already cluttered with confusion. So this happening was not something I needed to be processing right now.

{Incorrect, you are a member of the True Dragon race.}

Huh?

What the hell was that? A voice came out of nowhere. I observed my surroundings very closely. Of which, I began to notice where I was. I believe I am inside a cave. The walls are very jagged and the place was overall pretty dark.

But screw the surroundings, where the hell did that voice come from.

'Where are you?' I was thinking to myself, all while still looking around for someone.

{I am not physical. I am your Ultimate Skill [Lord of Wisdom, Raphael]}

Huh?

My skill? And an Ultimate at that.

'Is that supposed to be OP? More than that, a skill? Is this a video game?'

{Negative. You have been reincarnated. You are a newborn member of the strongest race created.}

So I truly have been reincarnated. Isn't that painful. Although I had nobody waiting at home for me, I still had friends and my parents. It still hurts having to know I left them behind.

But I guess I got lucky.

It seems reincarnation is real. But shouldn't I have lost my memories. I mean I have heard in places all around earth how some people remember past lives and leads others to their original body's grave.

'Is my situation somewhat like that?'

{Negative. This is not the planet Earth.}

Not earth. This is some weird info. But reincarnated on a planet that is not earth. And I am a dragon.

Wait.....

'A DRAGON?!'

{That is correct, you are the fifth member of this race.}

The skill told me I am the fifth of this race.

'Please tell me anything else so that I am not surprised.' I asked. I really need to get anything else surprising out of my way.

{Understood. Would you like to hear your statistics?}

My stats? That could be nice to hear after all. I bet I am a powerful dragon although a newborn. Hahaha! I am gonna be amazing!