Ch 2

(Sangyeon's Pov)

Getting a text from my manager I head to his office a little curious and confused about what he wants to talk about but figure it's about our comeback or something. Knocking on his office door he tells me to come in I entering and close the door behind me before turning to the manager curiously. "You wanted to see me?" He nods and motions to the chair in front of him. "Take a seat Sangyeon." I do so sitting down in the chair looking curious and confused. "So I know you and the others are doing really well with your current comeback. But I have a way for you to get a lot more attention and be in the spotlight." I give him a curious wary look. "How?" He gives me a little smile. "Well I arranged for you to marry a new popular author from overseas." I give him a surprised look that quickly turns to disbelief. "What?! What if I don't agree to this?" He gives me a serious look. "Well if you don't agree then frankly you and the group will probably have to find another company to work under." I immediately feel multiple emotions at once from horror and anxiety to fear and anger. Making a split decision I let out a little sigh of defeat. "Alright who is she?" He smiles and leans back in his chair a little saying simply. "He actually. His name is Jeremiah Kim he's from a nice Korean family in America and he's a new author that's become very popular." I stare at him like he's crazy. "But I'm not gay." He waves me off. "That's not important. You just have to be married to him for a year and then you can get divorced. Besides it'll be a bigger story that the leader of The Boyz is marrying a man from America than a simple straight romance." I immediately feel stressed and annoyed but let out a reluctant sigh. "Okay fine. When is he coming?" He hums giving me a bright smile. "That's the spirit! He'll be here by the end of the week and will be staying in a hotel room temporarily until we can find you both somewhere to live." I grumble but nod and he dismisses me I quickly getting to my feet practically running from the office. I head back to the practice rooms running a hand through my hair and walk in the guys immediately looking at me curiously Jacob speaking up. "What's wrong hyung?" I groan before I explain everything that's going on they giving me looks of surprise and sympathy. "So you're just expected to marry this guy you don't even know or it'll risk our careers?" I nod at Hyunjae looking pitiful. "It might not be that bad hyung. Maybe you'll both become friends. Think positive." I look at Jacob before giving a little nod and a small smile then look at the others. "Alright let's get back to practice." They nod and I put all my focus into practice shoving the marriage from my thoughts.