Ch 17

(Sangyeon's Pov)

Watching Jeremiah run off I let out a sigh and run a hand through my hair feeling a little frustrated. Hearing the three guys chatting I make my way to the living room Juyeon giving me a confused look when he sees me. "What's with the annoyed look?" I sit down in a chair and sigh. "Jeremiah's over since we got caught in the rain and Hyunjae kinda ruined something about to happen between us." He gives me a sheepish look. "Sorry hyung." I shrug and Haknyeon asks curiously. "I thought you weren't gay hyung?" I look at him with a frown. "I'm not. At least I don't think I am." Juyeon speaks up a little softly. "Well you at least admit you have feelings for Jeremiah hyung right? You could just be attracted to him." I groan and run a hand through my hair. "I don't know. I just know that I really want to make a move but every time something or someone interrupts us." The guys look thoughtful for a moment before Hyunjae speaks up excitedly. "Have a movie night with him just the two of you. You can put in a horror movie and let him cuddle into you." I blink then hum thoughtfully. "That's actually a good idea." I then furrow my eyebrows and frown. "What about you guys?" Juyeon smiles at me reassuringly. "We can spend a night in the other dorm. You guys really need to talk and everything." I smile at them appreciatively. "Thanks you guys." They wave me off before going to their rooms to pack Jeremiah making his way over in confusion. "What's going on?" I give him a smile. "The others are going to be staying at the other dorm tonight so I was wondering if you maybe wanted to watch a movie and hang out." He immediately brightens up my heartbeat speeding up a little. "Of course I'd love that." I smile and motion for him to take a seat on the couch while I get up and go to look for a movie the guys calling out goodbye as they leave. I quickly put the movie in then turn off the lights before I head over to Jeremiah's side sitting beside him and watch the movie as it starts. As the movie starts getting to the scary parts I feel Jeremiah start to shift a little closer to my side a smile forming on my lips. Suddenly a jump scare comes on making Jeremiah flinch and grip onto my arm I pulling my arm away he starting to apologize when I gently wrap it around his shoulders and pull him a little close. "It's fine. If you get scared you can hide your face in my chest." He looks a little sheepish only to jump when another scary part comes on and he whimpers burying his face against my chest I gently petting his hair reassuringly. Eventually the movies over with and I look down at the trembling Jeremiah I feeling a little bad. "Hey it's okay." He looks up at me our eyes locking and I immediately feel my heartbeat speeding up. I go to lean in it seeming like Jeremiah's also leaning upwards our lips just about to touch when a phone starts to ring making Jeremiah jerk away from me I immediately making a noise of frustration and anger. I see Jeremiah pull his phone out he quickly answering it and I get up heading to my room trying to ignore the frustration I'm feeling.