Ch 4

Making my way off the plane once we land in South Korea I follow my manager through the airport after I grab my luggage. She looks around before she leads me over to a male figure and bows politely to the man I bowing as well. The man smiles at us before greeting us informing me that he's my new fiancé's manager and that I'll meet my fiancé later after we get settled. I nod giving a fake smile as he leads us out of the airport and to a car my manager Regina getting in the passenger seat while I get in the back after our luggage is put in the trunk. I buckle up and look out the window at Seoul observing it curiously as we drive through the streets. Soon we reach a fancy hotel where we stop and park I getting out grabbing my luggage then blink when I'm given a room key. I softly thank the man before Regina tells me to go ahead and take my luggage inside to my room so I head to the elevator seeing from the floor numbers that I'm on the top floor. Once I reach the floor there's only one door at the end of the hall I walking to it curiously then use the key to open it and step inside seeing a large penthouse suite. Blinking a little in surprise I go to find the bedrooms walking into one with a balcony that I can walk out on. Setting my luggage aside I fall back on the bed with a little sigh staring up at the ceiling for awhile before I get up and dig through my suitcases for some clothes and my shower bag then head for the bathroom so I can freshen up. Once I shower and get dressed I receive a message from my manager telling me that I'm expected to meet my new fiancé in an hour and that he'll be showing up to meet us at dinner I giving a simple okay before I sigh running a hand through my damp red hair I adjusting my glasses while I look in the mirror my green eyes staring back at me. Shaking my head I leave the bathroom and head out to the living room area silently grabbing my phone and take a seat on the couch looking through my emails and texts to pass the time.

(Sangyeon's Pov)

After practice is done with for the day I see the manager entering the room he motioning me over I reluctantly going over to him. "We're meeting your new fiancé for dinner in two hours so go back to the dorms and wash up then I'll pick you up to meet him." I frown but give a little reluctant nod and head down to the cars with the others then once we reach the dorms I tell the guys about having to go to dinner with the guy I'm going to be marrying they wishing me luck. As I get dressed my manager texting to tell me to dress semi fancy I take a deep breath before my phone buzzes it a message from the manager saying he's outside. After taking another breath I make my way out of the dorm and get in the car silently buckling up. It's quiet as we drive through Seoul before the manager speaks up. "Me and his manager will be at a different nearby table so you both can talk and get to know each other." I turn to look at the manager with a slight frown feeling anxious and annoyed. We're soon parked at a nice but not extremely fancy restaurant I getting out of the car to follow the manager inside. We get to the podium one of the workers greeting us before asking for a name. "Reservations under Lee and Kim." The man nods before motioning us to follow I silently walking behind my manger towards the more private tables in the back. The man shows my manager his chair then starts leading me a few tables away I thanking him before turning my head the first thing I noticing is dark red hair.