Ch 12

(Sangyeon's Pov)

As Jeremiah gets out of the car his friend stays back and gives me a stern intimidating glare. "His birthday is this Friday so you better set up something amazing. And get him something special." I frown slightly at his tone. "What am I supposed to set up for him?" Mike rolls his eyes before saying seriously. "He's always wanted to have a karaoke night with some food and alcoholic drinks." I nod immediately starting to make plans in my head as Mike gets out of the car leaving me with the driver I looking out the window with a frown as I watch Jeremiah immediately grab Mike's hand and they walk into the hotel together. Once we reach my dorm I thank the driver before getting out and head inside slipping my shoes off at the door before making my way into the living room where I see Juyeon reading a book, Haknyeon scrolling on his phone and Hyunjae is trying to balance a pencil on his lip. "So hyung how did the interview go?" I make my way over to an armchair and take a seat relaxing. "It went okay. We got a bunch of good reactions with the proposal but they booed us at the end because we wouldn't kiss." Haknyeon looks at me curiously. "When will you start your wedding planning hyung?" I shrug. "I don't know yet I'll have to ask the manager. Oh and Friday is Jeremiah's birthday and I need everyone's help." They all look at me curiously tilting their heads. "His manager told me last minute plus his best friend is visiting and told me that he's always wanted a karaoke night with drinking alcohol and food. So Juyeon do you think you can make him a cake?" He nods smiling. "Of course hyung." I nod thanking him then pull out my phone. "Now to rent a room at a karaoke bar and then go shopping for a present." I immediately start looking through establishments until I finally find a karaoke bar I immediately reserving a private room for all of us. Once I'm finished I get up looking at the others. "I'm going to go to the mall." Just as I'm about to head for the door Hyunjae speaks up eagerly. "Why don't we all go? We can buy party stuff and decorations." I think for a moment before giving a little nod. "Alright let's go then. Hyunjae do me a favor and text the others to meet us at the mall." He nods and we head out to a car I getting in the drivers seat then start driving to a nearby mall. Once we park and get out wearing our masks and hats we wait for the others to get there before heading inside. Jacob and I choose groups and assign certain tasks to the members watching them run off in excitement while I look at Jacob. "I'm going to try and find Jeremiah a present do you think you can look after the others for a little?" He nods giving me a smile. "Of course go ahead and find a present for your man." I immediately feel my cheeks tint a little pink I giving him a slight look. "He isn't my man." I quickly walk off looking through different stores until something in a window catches my eye I immediately walking over to check it out. Observing the item I can't help but smile and immediately rush inside to buy it. After buying the item I rush back to meet the others seeing lots of different bags filled with decorations and other things we all heading back to the cars and head home.