Ch 16

When we finally arrive at the wedding planners office I'm a little anxious about planning this wedding. As I get out of the car Sangyeon takes my hand and gives it a gentle reassuring squeeze as we head into the office. Once we enter the building a young man walks out of the office and gives us both a bright smile. "Hi you must be Sangyeon and Jeremiah. I'm Minjun and I'll be your planner." We both greet him politely and he motions us into the office we taking seats in front of a desk with different books laid out. I look curious and Minjun gives me a smile. "Now I'm not going to lie planning a wedding is a lot of hard work. So today we'll just start with the basics like colors, flower choices and food." Sangyeon and I look at each other before I speak up. "Um I'd really like it if we kept things simple. I don't want a big fancy wedding that costs lots of money." Minjun nods in understanding and sets most of the books aside. "Alright let's make some choices then." Sangyeon and I look through different kinds of flowers, color themes and food we agreeing on basically everything. Once we're done for the day Minjun lets us know that we can go and that we'll meet again next week. We nod thanking him and I lead Sangyeon out of the building relaxing when I smell the fresh air. Bouncing around a little I look at Sangyeon with a smile. "Let's go to the park." He chuckles softly and agrees I immediately grinning and grab his hand dragging him towards the park. Once we reach the park I immediately run over to the playground swings and take a seat in one and look at Sangyeon smiling. "Come swing with me!" He gives me a look of amusement but walks over to the second swing and sits down we both kicking our feet and start trying to see who can go higher Sangyeon winning. I pout a little before saying cheerfully. "I'm gonna jump off!" He looks like he's going to protest but I jump off the swing landing on my feet stumbling a little but quickly steady myself and look back at Sangyeon with a grin. "I did it!" He gets off the swing after stopping himself giving me a slight look. "Don't do that again you had me scared you would hurt yourself." I give a little sheepish smile. "Sorry." I suddenly get an idea and grin before gently shoving his shoulder calling out "tag your it!" I then take off running he standing there in surprise for a moment before he grins and starts chasing me. I try to make it to a tree that's a few feet in front of me but just as I go to reach for it a pair of arms wrap around my waist and spins me around making me giggle. "Put me down!" Sangyeon chuckles and gently sets me down I carefully turning in his arms our eyes locking. We stand there lost in each other's eyes and just when I notice Sangyeon start to lean in I start to feel rain drops on my skin making us both look up at the sky when it suddenly starts pouring rain. Sangyeon grabs my hand and we start running towards the car as fast as we can quickly getting in and shut the doors. I grimace at my rain splattered glasses so I take them off for now. "We should probably head somewhere to get dried off and to change." I nod in agreement and buckle up before Sangyeon starts driving to his dorm. Once we reach the dorm we rush inside only to look confused when we don't see Hyunjae, Juyeon or Haknyeon in the dorm. Sangyeon checks his phone while I go to clean my glasses I putting them back on once I can see out of them again. I then head back over to Sangyeon looking curious. "Where'd they go?" He looks at me with a little smile. "Apparently they're having a game tournament over at the other dorm." I nod then feel myself start shivering Sangyeon looking at me in concern. "Let's get you some dry clothes." He gently grabs my hand and leads me to his and Haknyeon's room. He then starts digging around in one of the dressers before pulling out some pajama pants and a hoodie handing them to me. "The bathroom is down the hall. Go ahead and get a hot shower and change into the warm clothes." I frown slightly looking him over. "What about you? You're just as soaked as I am." He gives me a reassuring smile. "I'll change and dry off with a towel. I just don't want you to get sick." I go to protest when he gently pushes me out of the room in the direction of the bathroom. I grumble but reluctantly listen heading to the bathroom and close the door before pulling off my wet clothes and glasses then get in the hot shower quickly washing off then get out and pull on the warm clothes. Once I'm finished I put my glasses back on and gather my wet clothes before I go to find Sangyeon finding him in the kitchen he turning around when I enter. "Oh let me put those in the dryer for you." He takes my clothes and rushes off before coming back a minute later and goes back to the stove stirring what looks like soup. I take a seat at the table and he soon pours the soup into two bowls before handing me one I immediately eating happily. Once we're both finished I grab the bowls and go over to the sink starting to wash them when I feel Sangyeon hovering around me. Once I'm done I turn around only to freeze when I notice how close Sangyeon is to me. Swallowing our eyes lock for a minute before both of us start to lean in our lips just inches away from each other when the front door slams open and Hyunjae's voice carries through the dorm. "We're back!" Quickly jumping away I blush bright red and clear my throat awkwardly. "I'm uh gonna go call Mike and let him know I'll stay here tonight." I then quickly run off to Sangyeon amd Haknyeon's room feeling my heart beating out of my chest.