Ch 11

Over the next few weeks Sangyeon and I are out in the public eye more going on dates the managers have us go on. Today Sangyeon and I both have an interview with a talk show to discuss our relationship and everything but Sangyeon is acting all fidgety and seems uncomfortable. I try to ask him what's going on but he just assures me everything is fine. Sighing I watch as he paces the backstage area until we're called out onstage he immediately stopping and we head out to the couch after he takes my hand. We both sit down making sure to keep our hands intertwined. The woman asks us questions about our relationship like how we met we having made up a lie that our managers set up a meeting with me and his members because Juyeon was a fan and that we just instantly clicked. The woman nods then just as she's about to ask more questions Sangyeon clears his throat and gets everyone's attention. He then gets up and gets down on one knee in front of me I immediately looking shocked and wide eyed as he pulls out a ring box everyone in the crowd going wild. I then realize this is probably what our managers were planning they having mentioned they wanted the proposal to be a surprise. "Jeremiah you've made me so happy. Will you marry me?" Feeling my heart thumping in my chest I put on a smile and nod happily. He gives me a fake smile as he puts the silver and black band on my finger. The crowd cheers and starts chanting the words kiss my eyes widening slightly and I give Sangyeon a slight look of panic. He looks slightly uncomfortable and I don't blame him so I just say into the microphone. "Sorry guys we aren't comfortable with kissing in public." We receive boos and I shake my head thanking the host for having us on the show and then I grab Sangyeon's hand leading him backstage. We head over to my manager she looking up and gives us a smile. "You did great guys. Now Jeremiah I have a big surprise for you waiting in the dressing room. It's an early birthday present." I give her a curious look while Sangyeon looks at me in surprise. "Your birthday's coming up? When is it?" I shrug saying simply. "It's not important." Regina rolls her eyes and turns to Sangyeon. "It's this Friday. He has a thing about celebrating his birthday though." I give her a slight look. "Maybe because my birthdays always end in bad luck or crappy. Now let's go see what's waiting in the dressing room." I storm off dragging Sangyeon with me since we're still holding hands only to stop when we reach the dressing room door I giving a sheepish look. "Sorry." He chuckles softly. "It's alright I get your excited." I nod then open the door to the dressing room before I step in only for my eyes to go wide in shock before letting out a squeal. "Mikey!" I run forward tackling a tall Asian man in a hug he just barely catching me before hugging me back. "Nice to see you too Miah." I slowly pull away looking up at him curiously as I adjust my glasses. "Why are you here?" He smiles down at me and taps my nose with his finger. "I came to see you for your birthday silly." I can't help but grin a little. "How long are you staying?" He hums thoughtfully. "About two weeks. Now where's this fiancé of yours?" I blush and slowly pull away before I grab his hand and lead him over to Sangyeon. "Mikey this is my fiancé Sangyeon. And Sangyeon this is my best friend Mike." They both bow eyeing each other up warily I rolling my eyes at their behavior. "Alright let's head to the car so we can leave. Mikey you'll be staying with me at the hotel." He nods and we all start heading out to the car Mike grabbing my hand and drags me to the back seats when the car is visible he helping me in then gets in beside me leaving the passenger seat open. I see Sangyeon approaching he seeming to frown when he sees Mike sitting beside me but it's gone in a second he getting in the front. Soon we're driving to the hotel I'm staying at and the car comes to a stop I thanking the driver before I hop out of the car heading for the front doors expecting Mike to follow me. Soon noticing that Mike isn't near me I turn around in confusion only to relax when I see him walking towards me we immediately heading to the elevator where I help Mike unpack the luggage he dropped off and then we both collapse on top of the bed we ending up falling asleep.