Ch 8

The next morning I slowly wake up snuggling closer to the warmness beside me and nuzzle against what I think is a pillow. After a few minutes my mind finally registers that a pillow wouldn't be so firm and warm making my eyes snap open only to see I'm laying on Sangyeon's chest clinging to him like a koala. Immediately feeling embarrassed and mortified I go to quickly move away so there's a big distance between us. Running a hand through my hair I slowly get out of bed careful not to wake up Sangyeon or his roommate then fumble around for my glasses putting them on and run a hand through my hair anxiously. I then silently head out of the room and towards the kitchen I gathering ingredients and start making breakfast for everyone in the dorm. Soon I hear a door opening and turn my head to see a sleepy looking Sangyeon I giving him a little smile. "Good morning." He nods and looks at me curiously his morning voice making my heart go crazy. "Morning. What are you making?" I smile telling him the dish I'm making and go back to concentrate on cooking when I notice I need one more thing. I look through the cabinets before I finally find what I'm looking for and I immediately try to reach for it only to frown when I can't it to high for me. I try to jump and get it only to fail when suddenly I feel a presence behind me they reaching for the item and easily grabs it I turning around only to have my body be flush against Sangyeon's. Blushing at how close he is I clear my throat and mumble a little shyly. "Can I have it please I don't want breakfast to burn." He seems to snap out of it and quickly backs away I maneuvering around him and rush back over to the stove to finish cooking. As I'm finishing up the final touches I hear more footsteps enter the kitchen I turning my head and give the others a little smile. "Good morning guys breakfast will be ready in a minute so go ahead and take a seat." I receive curious and confused looks but they all take a seat at the table. I quickly plate the food before I start handing out plates to all four of the guys before grabbing my plate and take a seat beside Sangyeon. It's quiet for a minute as everyone starts eating when suddenly Hyunjae speaks up looking at me curiously. "So is there a reason you're wearing hyungs clothes and I'm guessing stayed over?" I immediately shift a little awkwardly when Sangyeon speaks up calmly. "We got back really late so I let him stay here for the night." Hyunjae raises an eyebrow at us while Juyeon gives me a teasing knowing smile I giving him a slight look. Once I'm finished eating I quickly get up putting my dish in the sink before excusing myself for a minute I heading back to Sangyeon and Haknyeon's room grabbing my phone off the charger and check it seeing a few messages from my manager telling me that Sangyeon and I need to go on another date and that I have an interview later on about my book. Sighing I head back to the kitchen going over towards Sangyeon. "Apparently we have to go on another date and I have an interview later about my book so we should probably get it out of the way." He nods and gets up heading to his room to I guess change when suddenly Juyeon pops up at my side startling me. "Geez don't do that." He chuckles softly at me. "Sorry. But another date that's gotta be exciting." I roll my eyes at him. "It's not real and I'm pretty sure he's just now getting to tolerate me." He raises an eyebrow at me. "He let you stay over and the couch isn't made up so I'm guessing you both slept in his bed. I'm pretty sure he more than tolerates you." I blush slightly and give him a look. "Don't. Just please don't." He frowns about to say something when Sangyeon comes back into the kitchen I putting on a fake smile. "Can we stop by my hotel so I can change?" He nods and I go to grab my clothes from yesterday along with my wallet and things then I skip to the door slipping my shoes on and follow Sangyeon out of the dorm. I expect us to take a taxi but am completely surprised when I'm lead over to a car I blinking but hop into the passenger side and buckle up. Once I'm buckled up Sangyeon starts driving I looking out the window after telling him which hotel I'm staying at. Once we finally reach the hotel I climb out of the car when we park Sangyeon calling out for me to wait. I look at him curiously as he locks the car up then walks over to my side. "Lead the way." I blink but start entering the hotel leading him over to the elevators where we get in and head to the top floor. I then use my key to get in the penthouse before leading him inside. "Make yourself comfortable I'm going to change right quick." He nods and I run off to my room to quickly change.