Epilogue

It's the day of the wedding and I'm in a back room of the church in America getting ready. Jacob and Juyeon are helping me out and keeping me calm while I'm pacing my hands running over my suit to ensure it still looks alright. Biting my lip I check the clock and groan seeing not even five minutes have passed. "I'm going stir crazy standing in here." The guys give me sympathetic looks when there's a knock on the door Jacob opening it to see Younghoon he shifting a little and I frown. "What's wrong?" He hesitates before saying anxiously. "Hyung is having a freak out and won't come out until he sees you." I frown slightly feeling a little concerned and immediately nod stepping forward. "Alright where is he." Before Younghoon can move Jacob and Juyeon stop me before throwing a large bathrobe over me they tying it securely so my suit can't be seen at all. "There that way he'll still be surprised when he sees you walk down the aisle." I nod thanking them then quickly follow Younghoon across the church to the other set of rooms. I gently knock on the door saying gently. "Babe? It's me can I come in?" It's silent before the door opens and I quickly make my way inside closing the door behind me before I turn around to see Sangyeon pacing I swallowing when I see him in a black and burgundy suit but quickly snap myself out of it. "Hey. Younghoon said you're having a little freak out." He stops pacing to face me and runs a hand through his hair anxiously. "I just needed to see you since it's been a few days." I raise an eyebrow at him. "And you couldn't wait until the wedding?" He pouts at me. "I'm nervous. What if someone interrupts or ruins this? What if someone object's to our marriage? What if...?" I cut him off with a kiss he seeming to immediately relax and kisses me back. The kiss quickly turns heated and I'm suddenly being pinned against the door I letting out a whimper when he nips my lip I immediately allowing him entrance. We soon fight for dominance he quickly winning and I moan when his hands grope me so our hips collide. Pulling away after a minute I pant and whimper when Sangyeon starts kissing down my neck I moaning when he starts to suck on a certain spot. "B... babe you should probably stop." He immediately pulls away I swallowing from feeling riled up. "Sorry I just don't exactly think we should get things started in a church and plus we have to get married." He gives a little nod and I carefully move away from the door. "I should get back to my room. Are you okay now?" He nods giving a reassuring smile. "I'm fine. I'll see you soon." I grin then leave the room heading back to my own and wait for the wedding to start my parents walking me down the aisle and I join Sangyeon who's staring at me wide eyed. The preacher starts droning on about love and everything until we get to our vows we both reciting them feeling relieved and happy when we're told we can seal the marriage with a kiss. Sangyeon and I immediately kiss and I can't help but feel happy and content. By the time the ceremony rolls around Sangyeon and I are sitting at the head table holding hands when our managers come over handing us a key they telling us they got us an apartment near the company. We thank them cheerfully and chat with the guests and everything I thinking back on how this all started with just getting popularity and now I'm with the love of my life. I lean my head on Sangyeon's shoulder with a contented sigh of happiness we just sitting there until it's time to leave for the night.

                                    End