Ch 6

(Sangyeon's Pov)

As I get in the car with my manager he looks at me with a smile. "Well you two seemed to get along." I give him a slight look. "He's okay. But he seems to be a really nervous and anxious person. Also he seemed surprised that I didn't really want this." My manger just hums before he speaks up. "Well we didn't want to tell him much about you until you two met so he couldn't blast it out to the public before we planned to." I frown slightly at that. "He doesn't seem like the type to go to the public with drama." My manager shrugs. "You never know. Now he'll join you for practice tomorrow and then you two will go on your first date." I raise an eyebrow at him. "And where exactly is this date?" He gives me a quick smile. "We decided you'll choose." I slowly nod feeling a little annoyed and quickly leave the car once I get to the dorms. I immediately head inside slipping my shoes off at the entrance before I head fully into the dorm towards my room where I see Juyeon sitting on the couch reading a book I backtracking a little once I see the authors name Juyeon looking up at me. "Oh hi hyung how was the meeting with your arranged partner?" I snap out of it and look at him. "He's okay. You're actually reading his book." His eyes widen slightly before he gapes at me. "You're marrying Jeremiah Kim? I love his book this is the third time I'm reading it." I can't help my lips twitching upwards in amusement. "Yeah apparently I am. You'll meet him tomorrow at practice the manager's having him come over." He suddenly looks excited bookmarking his page. "That's so cool!" I can't help but chuckle a little. "Well I'm heading to bed now. Don't stay up too late." He nods wishing me goodnight and I head to my room quietly getting changed and head to bed. The next morning I wake up and quickly get ready for practice me and the others heading to the entertainment company where we immediately start stretching. Soon there's a knock on the door and our manager walks in with Jeremiah following behind him it obvious that he's extremely nervous. I stand up the guys following my lead as Jeremiah gives a nervous smile and bow once the manager leaves. "Hi I'm Kim Jeremiah I hope we all get along." I go to say something when Juyeon blurts out eagerly. "Hi I'm Juyeon. And I just want to say I love your book." Jeremiah's expression turns surprised before he smiles brightly. "Thank you so much I'm glad you liked it." I suddenly clear my throat Jeremiah flinching slightly before looking at me. "And these are the rest of my members." I introduce the others he giving a little shy smile. "It's nice to meet you all." I then gets the guy's attention saying seriously. "Let's get started with practice. Jeremiah you can sit in the back and watch." He gives a little nod and goes to sit on the couch in the back I putting all of my focus on practicing. After awhile of practice I call a break and the members relax before they start joking around I looking towards the back to see Jeremiah staring he immediately looking away with a slight blush. Deciding to ignore it I quickly start practice again.