Ch 9

(Sangyeon's Pov)

Watching Jeremiah rush to his room I look around the penthouse spotting some papers laying on a desk. Curious I walk over seeing some of the papers spread out I picking one up surprised to see it's in Korean and start reading it I immediately becoming absorbed in the story. Just as I get halfway down the page I hear a panicked voice I looking up to see a wide eyed Jeremiah. "What are you doing?" I blink a little putting the page back down where it was originally. "Sorry I saw it on the desk and got curious. You're a really talented writer." His face flushes and he mumbles softly. "It's not even close to finished." I give him a small encouraging smile. "Well it's really good so far." He shakes his head and changes the subject. "We should probably go and get this date started since my interview is around three." I nod and we head out of the penthouse down to the car where we get in and I start driving off once I see that Jeremiah is buckled up. I soon pull into a little cafe and park turning the car off I seeing Jeremiah give a curious look. I get out of the car Jeremiah following me and I lead him inside the cafe there a bunch of cute cats and kittens around. I see Jeremiah look around wide eyed before a bright smile crosses his face. I can't help but give a small smile at his excitement before I quickly snap out of it and clear my throat. "What do you want? I'll order while you go find a seat." He tells me what he wants I nodding and head to the counter while he goes to find a seat. I order our drinks grabbing them from the girl who's working then head over to Jeremiah he having chosen a seat towards the back. I sit down handing him his coffee he giving me a soft thank you I nodding and we start drinking our coffees. I then see Jeremiah start to fidget a little I raising an eyebrow at him. "Are you alright?" He nods giving a fake smile and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Somethings obviously bothering you so what is it?" He seems to hesitate before looking embarrassed. "I'm nervous about this interview. I've never done an interview before." I can't stop my expression from softening a little and say reassuringly. "It's okay to be nervous for an interview but all you have to do is think of something or someone that you can focus on." He gives a little nod taking another sip of his coffee before changing the subject. "When do you think our managers will announce the engagement to the public?" I shrug a frown on my face. "I have no idea actually." Just as I say that my phone goes off signaling a text and I pick it up reading it curiously seeing it's from my manager. "Apparently we're all going to meet up at your hotel tonight after your interview." He blinks a little but gives a nod finishing off his coffee. "Alright we should probably get going though so I can get to my interview...." He suddenly trails off and stares at my coffee cup I giving him a confused look. "What is it?" He clears his throat and reaches forward turning my cup around. "It seems like you have an admirer:" I look down and see a little message scribbled on my cup from the girl working the register telling me to call her and telling me I'm really handsome. I blink a little looking back towards the register the girl giving me a flirty wink I quickly turning back to Jeremiah he mumbling a soft "let's go" and gets up heading for the door I quickly following him after throwing away our cups then head out to the car getting in when I already see Jeremiah in the passenger seat. "Hey are you okay?" He gives a little nod and puts on a smile. "I'm fine." I raise an eyebrow at him but he just turns his head to look out the window I sighing and start driving to where his interview is being held. Once we arrive he quickly gets out of the car with a cold "see you later." I frown watching him head over to his manager before I turn around and head back to the dorm.