War Surprise

*4th Shinobi World War*

Hashirama: Jeez..*he looks around*....Tobirama?..and who are you people *he looks at the hokages and then at Orochimaru's gang*

Orochimaru: I revived you...

*Hashirama and the other Hokage look at each other*

Hashirama: But why-

Orochimaru: We are at war... We need you

Hashirama: War?... but.. wait if you revived me and my brother *he looks back to Minato and Hiruzen* who are those two?

Hiruzen: How come you don't remember me. I'm lord 3rd! *Hashirama and Tobirama remember their fight with him*

Hashirama: OH YEAH! Hiruzen... Sarutobi!

Hiruzen: That's more like it...

Hashirama: But still... Who are you? *he looks at Minato

Minato: OH. Me? *he turns around* the 4th Hokage sir!

Hashirama: *windows crashed* holy shit my village got a 4th kage!? *he says with obvious excitement*

Orochimaru: Oh well it is being currently ran by a 5th one.

Tobirama: And who is that man? Is he from a well known clan? *he asked raising and eyebrow*

Orochimaru: Actually it's a she

Hashirama: A she? Who is it!?? *asks excited*

Orochimaru: Your granddauther, princess Tsunade

Hashirama: *his expression changed* ehhhh? Tsuna!?...are you sure the village is going well under her rule!?

Minato: Is there a reason to worry? *asks with a smile*

Hashirama: She was my first grandchild i spoiled her rotten, in the end she even picked up my gambling habit... I'm afraid... *a past image of Tsunade of when she was 7 shows up with money in her hands*.... ehhh just please tell me she has nothing to do the war!

Orochimaru: She doesn't... She actually helped a lot in the war... That's her duty as a Hokage

Tobirama: Then what's all this fuss about? What is starting this war that's so dangerous to bring us back of our graves?

*Orochimaru turns towards the broken windows* Uchiha... Madara... Is the reason of all this... *he says very serious* *Hashirama upon hearing those words frooze and Tobirama too*

Hashirama: Madara...*he looks at Tobirama then to the ground* 'he can't be back... shit shit... he is still angry about Obito...I can't let him hurt anyone now'

Orochimaru: It might not be that important but... there's someone with him, just another Uchiha who helps him

Hashirama: Uchiha?

Orochimaru: Yes... It's obviously not Sasuke... Neither Itachi... I have never seen him before so i have absolutely no info about him... Even his name...

*Tobirama looks at Hashirama and then back at Orochimaru*

Sasuke: I assume you are talking about Tobi, the one who was wearing an orange mask before.

Orochimaru: Heh... well yes that's it... you Kages might wanna know that the Uchiha clan was massacred years ago, this kid *he points to Sasuke* is the only one left aside from Tobi

*both Hashirama and Tobirama's eyes widen*

Hashirama: Tobi...

Tobirama: Brother no... It can't be... It's probably just a coincidence...
Hashirama this is serious!... don't you do anything stupi-