A Fated Crisis

Madara: *he looked at him unfazed by his overreacting* I originally planned to ask for divorce and let you have Obito while I visit every once in a while...

Hashirama:... I see... Well... But now... You won't do it right?...

Madara: No, I got over that idea... Obito isn't... here so I don't find staying next you that pointless as I used to do

Hashirama: Well... I don't really know what to think...

Tsunade mind: Yeah both are bad... On one side he would have divorced him if Obi was alive and now he won't.. But Obito is gone...

Madara: *he sighs and puts a hand on his face to restrain himself from crying after he said Obito's name*... I think... that we should be heading home yeah... the sun is almost setting *he takes his hand off his face and he looks at the window*

Hashirama: OH right... It's getting quite late and you probably want to rest too Tsuna so let's go!

Tsunade: Yeah but don't worry about me! Now... Madara hand me the baby. *she says and extends her hands*

Madara:... *he doesn't say or do anything he just clinges more to Obi*

Tsunade: Madara... *she says his name again*

Hashirama: What's wrong Anata... Come on, hand her the baby and let's go home and rest... *he says gently but Madara feels something tighten in his chest by thinking of handing the baby*

Madara: I...

Tsunade mind: Shit did he realise?!? Or did he remember Obito and now cling to him?!

Madara:..*he hesitated a lot before giving about back to her but even after he gave her the baby Obito still held into Madara's hair*

Madara: OH OH OH-

Tsunade: Owie come on! Let go of his hair!

Obito: *he frowns and slowly let goes of him*

Madara: 👁️💧-💧👁️ *he puts his hand on his head because of how much Obi pulled*

Tsunade: Are you okay? *she asks him*

Madara: Yeah it's just that he pulled my hair so much-

Madara mind: Damn that baby really has a strong grip!

Madara: What did your friend get him into ninja training already!?

Hashirama: Jeez... I am sure it's a genetic thing

Tsunade: Aha... Well i guess it's a genetic thing... Her family is shinobi too

Hashirama: *he holds Madara's hand* come on Anata you need more rest then most of us.

Madara: *he looks at Obito one more time before leaving with Hashirama*

Tsunade mind: Phew... FINALLY!!! Now i finally have time just for you Obito...

Obito: *although he doesn't know Madara but he feels a little sad and he frowns as he let's go of the hair he managed to get out Madara's roots*

Tsunade mind: Is he sad? Because Madara left? Damn they really have a bound... Well not for long...

Hashirama: Are you ok there... Anata?

Madara: I am fine... but you realize how much I despise your people... Especially that woman... *he said opening their house door*

*the same bird that was on him earlier sits on his head again*

Hashirama: 👁️👄👁️

Madara: What's with the bitch look?