Family

Madara: Obito...

Obito: Whohoo *his eyes widen a little*...a version of mom in my dream!

Madara: You dumb shit it's me! I AM your mom!

Obito: OH- BUT HOW- *he asks amazed*

Madara: I'm a ghost you know. I can enter your dreams. 👁️👁️

Obito: Wait... You can do that!? That's cool *he runs up to Madara and hugs him* I CAN EVEN TOUCH YOU?! THAT'S SOOOOOO COOL!!! *his grip around Madara tightenss*

Madara: OI oi oi... Obito... *his face brightenss and he smiles because Obi hugged him* ok now let go of me a bit because you are squashing me- *he says with difficulty* AND MY FEET AREN'T TOUCHING THE GROUND! *He says surprised*

Obito: Yes hehe... *Obito had literally picked Madara up in a hug*

Madara: Ok now seriously let me down Obito or I will smack you 👁👁

Obito: Aww mom come on 😭 just a little longer... *he says with a sad face while still having Madara up in the air for a hug*

Madara: *he smacks Obito's head making him drop him to the ground*

Obito: Owwwiee Mom! *he makes a pained face while placing his hand on his head*

Madara: I warned you! *he says serious*

Obito: *sniff* *his small eyes water* owie...

Madara: Stop being such a crybaby!!...*he sighs and hugs him tightly* does it hurt you that bad?

Obito: Not that bad... But it hurts... *he closed his eyes that had small tears and he hugged his mom back*

Madara: I'm sorry my baby.... *he gently pats Obi's head and gives it a kiss* *as he pats Obito's head and looks behind him* Hashirama you slow shit come here your son is here!!

Hashirama: SON! *he quickly runs to them*... Wait what happened?! Why is he crying?! *he asks worried and puts his hand on Obi's head*

Obito: Mom smacked me *sniff*

Hashirama: Madara! *he looks at him a bit angry*

Madara: He didn't let me down on the ground when hugging me *he says calmly*

Hashirama: He was just so happy to see you. And it's not his faulth that you are short 👁️👁️

Madara: What did you just say *he slowly turns his head to look at Hashirama*

Hashirama: He was happy to see you?

Madara: Not that you dumbass... After that...

Hashirama: That you are short? Well it's not like i'm lying...

Madara: Would you like to know how that feels like...

Hashirama: Wait what- OWWW *he shouts as Madara kicks his kneecaps making fall to his knees*

Madara: Now you will see what it's like *he pulls out his sword*

Obito: MOM NO! *he quickly stands in front of his dad still with tears*

Madara: *sighs and puts his sword aside* fine he can keep his legs

Hashirama: Thanks... *Obito turns and hangs him his hand* anytime... Dad *he smiles*

Hashirama: 😭 *he takes Obi's hand and gets up*

Madara: Now why are you crying-

Hashirama: Because he called me dad! *he also picks up Obi in a hug*