The Truth Revealed

Obito: My Mother is the 5th Hokage!

*Hashirama is amazed by his words and he lets him go and takes a few steps back, meanwhile Obito quickly gets up and flies a few meters back*

Obito: There happy?! Fuck!

*Hashirama can't say a word he just stays frozen with wide eyes and open mouth just like everyone else who heard him*

Hashirama: You can't be him... that's impossible... it's n-

Obito: It's not because my mother is a Kage means that I am not related to her!! I may be a criminal but.. I am Uchiha fucking Obito!... The first and only son of Tsunade! *he says with a serious mad look and a loud voice that enoched through out the battle feild*

Madara: *his eyes widen and he suddenly stops fighting* O-Obito? *his voice cracks and he quickly jumps back to where Obito and Hashirama are*

Tsunade mind: FUCK Obito why damn it! Why did you have to spill it! Now how am i gonna explain myself... *she thinks really worried*

Gaara:... He backed away?

Mei: It must be important... he won't just leave a fight like that

Madara: *he stands in front of Obito looking at him with wide eyes that almost had tears in them* That's your real name!?... Obito...?

Obito: Yes?... *he looks around* why is everyone looking at me like i just said something so schoking? *he asks confused*

Hashirama: It's you... oh my god... Obito... you are alive you don-

Madara: *he pushes Hashirama out of the way and tightly hugs Obito*

*Obito is a little schocked and scared*

Obito: Wha-

Madara: My sunshine ohh! *he says with tears when he remembers that day 31 years ago*

Obito:... Ehhh old man what are you doing... *his fear grows more when he sees Madara's face with tears* 'shit... did I fuck something up... shit'

Madara: It's really you... Obito! *his tears keep on coming and his sobs are heard*

Hashirama: B-but how- Tsunade said that you were dead-

Obito: Huh!?.. my mom said that? I don't recall something like that but why are clinging like that to me Madara... stop it you are scaring me

Madara: How can i not?! YOU ARE THE CHILD I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF HOLDING AGAIN FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS!!! MY SON! MY SUNSHINE! *He lets all his feelings come back and his voice in despair and sadness is heard by many*

Obito: Stop this!!... my mother isn't you... I don't believe it.. not one bit... I already have one *he looks around to see the 4 Kages looking at him and then at Tsunade* Mom- *he looks at Tsunade trying to make Madara to let him go*

*Tsunade doesn't say anything her eyes just beggin to tear up*

Obito: Mom please!... say something... tell them that I am your son... please...

Tsunade: *sigh* Obito... *tears start to fall* you are a realitive of mine... But you aren't my biological son... *everyone and mostly Obito is schocked by these words*

Obito: Wh-what... What do you mean mom?!

Tsunade: *sighs*

**Flashback on**

Tsunade: There... take this kid to a single room right next to my office he needs some silence

Nurse: *she nods her head* yes of course miss Tsunade