Peace

Madara: *he throws his blooded armor to the floor*...now look what you made me do...

Zetsu: I like where this is going

Obito: M... m... TSUNADE!!! *instead of saying mom he called her by her name and ran to her quickly while Madara watches this without moving*

Sakura: She is still breathing...I can save her...*she puts her hands Tsunade's heart area as tears keep leaving her eyes*...please work *she whispers*

Obito: *he calms his breathing down as he looks around seeing almost every down on the ground in unconscious including the 5 Kages*....please... stop... *he turns around to look at Madara who eyed him emotionlessly*

Madara: I see you choose their side huh?

Zetsu: Oh no...*he quickly leaves Obito's body and turns back to the shadows*

Madara: You can join your "mom" in her death... Tobi *he says as he preforms the fire ball jutsu hand signs*

*Obito doesn't dare to move he just watches in sadness and despair while Madara almost hits him with his fireball jutsu*

Tobirama: SHIT- WATER STYLE- *Obito doesn't move he just watches as both the fire and water jutsu hit each other and make fumes*

Tobirama: OBITO ARE YOU OKAY?! *He asks worried*

Obito:..*he looks up at his uncle then at his mom* Madara... listen please you have to stop just listen to me... Mom... please

*Madara upon hearing the words mom he stops and looks at his son*

Madara:... *he had his usuall serious face waiting for Obito to speak*

Obito: Listen i just understood everything you are mad and furious but... you wanted the dream world to see your son again... but I am here... please mom stop this... I don't want any more innocent people to be dead...

Madara:... *his gaze softened a little when he heard the last line just then an image of a young Hashirama crying flashed before him making realize how Obito was acting just like him*

Madara:... Obi...

Obito: Mom... For me... Please let's stop this war....

Madara: *he grabs Obito to his hands and hugs him tightly as slowly starts tearing up*...you are just like him... Senju Obito... you are finally back to me...

Obito: A... *he is quite surprised by the name Senju*

Madara: My sunshine... *his eyes are already in tears and he keeps pressing Obito to him*

Obito: Ha... *he slowly pulls his hands up and gently hugs Madara*

Madara:..*he stands up looking around seeing Naruto and a Kakashi standing next to Sakura as she helps Tsunade stands up* this war... is over... I have nothing to fight for anymore...

*at that moment Hashirama and Tobirama appeared behind Obito, they see that they both had their eyes closed not seeing them there*

Hashirama: Ha... *he is amazed by the scene and how cute they are* Madara... Obito... *he says very quite and he slowly gets close to them*

Obito: mo- USO- *he says not so loud because he felt someone hug him from behind*

Hashirama: My sunshine... *he says with tears while tightly hugging both Obi and Madara*
*Madara opens his eyes and sees Hashirama there*

Obito: A- Hashirama-

Hashirama: From now on... Call me... Dad... *he says with a smile and tears falling*