Kakashi's Plan

Obito: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! *he yells while he wipes his mouth*

Kakashi: Ne ne Obito I was just errrr-

Obito: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!?

Kakashi: I... *he tried to speak*

Obito: YOU PROMISED ME! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T DO STUFF THAT I DON'T LIKE! YOU BETRAYED ME AND MY TRUST! AND IF YOU FORGOT I WANT TO BE WITH DEIDARA! AND YOU EVEN GAVE ME ADVICE! WAS THAT ALL FOR YOU TO JUST WIN ME OVER OR WHAT?!?! *he yells now really angry while his eyes fill with tears and feeling betrayed again*

Kakashi: Obito I never wanted you for myself I swear... I didn’t mean to make you feel this way i just wanted you to get your mind off that topic for a while I know how much you love Deidara you made that very clear to me. 

Obito: IN WHAT TWISTED LOGIC DOES THIS HELP!!?

Kakashi: I... I am so sorry alright... I was acting impulsivly...

Obito: I am not staying here with you... not again... no *he walks to the door and walks out before slamming door*

Kakashi mind: What did i do... I really am an idiot... I shouldn't have done that... Should i go after him... Maybe... I don't want him to get in trouble because of me...

Kakashi: *he walks out of the door and rushes to Obito* Obito! Please wait just listen

Obito: DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME! YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH!

Kakashi: Obito it’s the middle of the night I beg of you just calm down I am sorry!

Obito: If you are worried that you would get scolded by Tsunade then don't worry! I will make sure nothing happens to your Hokage ass. Baka! *he says speading up his movements*

Kakashi: Obito please... I'm so sorry... I was an idiot i know i just... I wasn't able to control my feelings... Please just come back and calm down...*he runs up to Obito a forcibly pulls him into his embrace* don’t leave please!... I know you are mad... I am sorry you have every right to be angry just please don’t do anything that might make you end up dead!

Obito: KAKASHI YOU- *he passes through him* Kakashi what am i to you? Am i just your friend and homie like you say? Or do you want something more with me? And do you respect my will to NOT be with you? Are you only gonna do this to get me in bed or what? What am i to you? YOUR TOY THAT YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH AND THROW AWAY WHEN YOU GET BORED?!?!

Kakashi: You are my Friend!... when we were little I loved you Obito.. I felt something back then and now I tried to be a good friend... I tried pushing all my feelings aside because you already love someone else... but something came over me I am sorry... I am really sorry I couldn’t help it...

Obito:... I don't know i just... Just give me time... Please...

Kakashi: You have to stay with me... you will be in jail if you don’t, I will sleep on the couch if you want privacy

Obito: It's not about that Kakashi!

Kakashi: Then... what can I do now?

Obito: Just give me time... I...

Kakashi: That's perfectly fine but please come back home because i can't let you stay outside in the cold like this!

Obito: Kakashi... just leave me alone

Kakashi: Fine i will... But just please at least come inside... The night is cold and i don't want you to get sick...

Obito: I already told you i am not going.
*he says angrily*