"Slumber Party"

Kakashi: *he opens the door* ohh well hello there Tsunade, I see you actually managed to bring him
*Kakashi gives Obito a glare but not a threatening one*

Tsunade: Yes again i am really sorry that i have to take time of your day taking care of him now-

Kakashi: Oh no no no please don't worry about it Tsunade-Sama... I really enjoy his company... *he looks at Obito again and Obito looks at him with a death look*
Kakashi mind: He is so cute when he is angry...

Kakashi: Also I used to train Naruto this won't be troublesome at an near point.

Tsunade: Ok Obito get inside his house

Obito: *he didn't say anything he just walked in without looking at Kakashi at all*

Tsunade: Again thank you so much for looking after him *she smiles at him*

Kakashi: Of course anytime... I don't believe it will be that hard... *he closes the door and turns around then looks at Obito* So i guess i will be something like your nanny ne? *he says with a smile even though it can't be seen because of the mask*

Obito: Yeah whatever... *he sits on the couch*

Kakashi: So what do you want to do first? *he sits close to him*

Obito: *he sits a little further* just shut up

Kakashi: Ne ne come on you don't need to be like that now... How else are we going to stay together when Tsunade is at work... *he says again with a smile* would you like to get something to eat-

Obito: I already ate at home. *he says while getting irratated*

kakashi: Oh well then maybe go outside-

Obito: Tsunade told me i can't go outside without her...

Kakashi: Oh yes she did mention that...
Then... *he pulls his book out of his jacket* you sure gave me a scar back then when we were kids. You see you are very similar to Naruto he got my ass on the line on his first mission once

Obito: Yeah... *he points to his face* and you have me this scar back then when I protected you... *says annoyed*

Kakashi: hehe... You don't need to brush it in my face like that... *he says and he watches Obito turn to the other side* ow come on don't be like that... I'm sorry... *he gently places his hand on Obi's head next to his ear*

Obito: You know that I hate you don't you

Kakashi: Yeah i know... *he moves his hand around his head patting it*
Kakashi mind: And i will change that...

Obito: *he stands up and goes to sit in the other couch* You know i am here for you to look after me not do stuff to me! *he says and Kakashi's eyes widen*

Kakashi: What are you asuming that i am trying something with you? No no i am just trying to be nice! *he gets up and sits next to where obi is*

Obito: Well you are doing so little good job at it

Kakashi: I know right! Look! *he makes obi look in his book* in here says that the first steps is to get close to the person and-

Obito: Kakashi this is the Make-Out Book!!! *he blushes a lot pushing the Book away*

Kakashi: Well oops my mistake... or not

Obito: 👹💢

Kakashi: Aww what's with that look? It's not like you don't know about this stuff or? *he says with a smile*

Obito: Uff... You're annoying... *he says annoyed*

Kakashi: Nothing new to me... *he places his hand on top of obi's*