Kakashi's Twisted Rivalry

Kakashi mind: Oh yes we will have fun...

Kakashi: *he closes the door* well you might have fucked up a little now Obito

Obito: Huh? What do you mean?

Kakashi: I have no guest room so it's either the couch or sleeping on the bed with me, the floor is optional too well if you could consider it

Obito: Couch it is *he says*

Kakashi: Aww why? It's a bit uncomfortable you know... And it's in the living room so it gets cold here...

Obito: You sleep with your books I am not risking my ass here

Kakashi: What? Do you still think i am going to do something to you? Stop being rediculous i will never force you to do anything!

Obito: Okay then let me sleep on the couch!

Kakashi: But it's cold- *he says* listen I am not forcing anything on you but it's fucking winter man even your Zetsu part can feel that

Obito: And how do you know-

Kakashi: It literally has goosebumps! *he says while pointing at it*

Obito: Oh- *he looks at his white hand* OH- IV'E NEVER SEEN THAT! *he runs his other hand through his Zetsu hand feeling the bumps*

kakashi: So?

Obito: *sigh* Fineeeeeeeeeee... I will sleep with you

Kakashi: Perfect now come on *he walks upstairs*
*Obito starts following him*

Obito mind: fuck fuck this is so weird...*he blushes lightly* I have never slept with anyone on the same bed except my mo- i mean Tsunade-sama...

Kakashi: Well we are here! Make yourself feel like at home!... You can make yourself comfortable I will use the bathroom first *he walks outside* Wait hold up... *he stops* you also need to use bathroom right?

Obito: Yes

Kakashi: So... We both need to shower so... How about you come with me *he winks* to spare some water *Obito takes the pillow from the bed and throws it at him while Kakashi laughed*

Obito: NO! *he yells angry*

Kakashi: Ok ok my bad i'm sorry... *he threw the pillow back on the bed* i will be fast ok! *he goes outside*

Obito: uff...
Obito mind: I'm starting to think if staying here was a good idea after all... At least with Tsunade i won't have to worry about my ass... *he throws himself on the big bed* this is a quite big bed for 1 person... It's almost like a 2 person bed... And... *sniff sniff* it smeels so nice and lovely... *sniff sniff* milk and honey...

Obito:... It's perfect *sniff* *he jumps on the bed again and hugs one of the pillows* '...wait... am I finding Kakashi's smell... perfect!?!... shit... shit shit what am I thinking!?

Kakashi: Ok im do- *he stops when he sees Obito hugging his pillow* oh wow-

Obito: IT'S NOT WHA-

Kakashi: I know. You like the smell don't you? The smell of milk and honey *that smell got even stronger because Kakashi had just showered with that shampoo*

Obito: Yes... *sniff* *sniff* it's really nice...

Kakashi: hehe... I know right... Now while you shower you can try it too!

Obito: heh... yeah *he stands up and basically runs to the bathroom and locks the door*

Kakashi mind: Alright so far it looks to be going very well! Soon you will be mine Obi... *he throws himself on the bed and gets a book to read while waiting for him*