Training

Obito: OoO ✨ train? Well i don't see anything wrong with that!

Kakashi mind: Yess... Not only that we will train to get better but at one point i will get to see him without a shirt!
Kakashi: okay then lets go!

Kakashi: Okay then let's go! *he says excited*

--at the backyard--

Kakashi: Now remember no crying when you bleed

Obito: Well... *he tightenss his fists* i am a man! And i am stronger than you!

Kakashi: Oooo please go easy on me Obi! Haha... you know I could appreciate a- *he dodged a kunai that went flying next to his ear* 'well darn he is actually serious'

Obito: I may be an idiot, but i'm not stupid! *he saw kunai flying towards him that only passed through him* hehe that won't work on me...

Kakashi mind: Damn izanagi... *Obito casually went into the ground* 😳 *he appeared next to kakashi while throwing a kunai that scratched a bit of his face*

Kakashi: *he moved his orbs to look at him without moving his head in a minute he turned around to catch him but his hands only went through Obito's body*

*when Kakashi fully passed him Obito grabed his hand bringing him to the ground*

Obito: HA I WIN! *he says before kakashi turns into wood* WHAT- WOOD CLONE!? *he says as he looks up only to see multiple kunais fly towards him which he was barely able to make him pass through*

Obito: Damn *he steps back*

Kakashi: Not bad but... You have to be more creative Obito! *he says calmly*

Obito: What? Won't you attack? *he says and in the blink of an eye there was a kunai at his neck* HA... *he moved his eyes to see Kakashi behind him* But how... So fast...

Kakashi: Speed ✨

Obito: 👁️👁️💢 *again he passed through him grabing his hand and twisting it making him fly upwards so it doesn't break*

Kakashi: O-O💧 *he wasn't able to let himself free bc Obito's grip is tight*

Obito: Let me use a small jutsu... *he makes the fireball jutsu with only one hand*

Kakashi: OH SHIT- *Kakashi grabs Obi's hand before he finished the jutsu and makes his own one* You are so hot... Let me cool you down a little *he says when he preforms the waterstyle jutsu making Obito cutely fly away in waves*

Obito: O-O💧 you know thatvs actually not that bad- *he said before he fell on the grass* OWIIIEEE 😭

Kakashi: NA na... I guess i win! *he says with a smile* but great job thought! Tomorow i can teach you about a new jutsu! *he says while making the wet Obito stand up*

Kakashi: You are all wet... You should better change

Obito: YEAH IT'S YOUR FAULT! AND I GOT HURT!!!

Kakashi: Babybito!

Obito: UGH! *he says while removing his shirt exposing his well build body*

Kakashi: Oh my...'I should have gotten my phone' well you know you don't have spare clothes right, you can have some of mine until you can go shopping for yourself

Obito: YOU GOT ME WET!

Kakashi mind: Yes and i wish it wasn't water...
Kakashi: Well i guess you can wear mine!

Obito: 👁️👁️💢 fine whatever... *he goes back inside*

Kakashi: They are in the bedroom closet ok!