Kakashi's Undercoating

*Flashback off*

Obito:... *he keeps looking at his dad with a schocked face*

Hashirama: And that's how we got to this moment...

Obito:... *he stared at his father for a few seconds with a pale face but he soon makes up his mind and he starts walking to where Madara went* i am going after him...

Hashirama: Son... Are you sure?

Obito: Yes... I mean he won't dare to hurt me? Right...

Hashirama: No... Well at least i highly doubt... But be carefull ok? You know how he is...

Obito: I will just try 'I just hope he has enough common sense to listen'

Hashirama: Alright then *Obito continues walking further and further to where Madara went*

Obito: Mom? Jeez... where did he go... this place is all clouds.... fluffy... But i should hurry because there isn't long untill i have to wake up... *inhales* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Madara: *he slaps his head from behind* you idiot you are too loud!

Obito: OWIIIEEE MOM 😭😭😭 *he placed his hand where Madara slaped*

Madara: What do you want from me now?

Obito: I wanted to talk to you!

Madara: About what?

Obito: Well I heard everything from dad's point of view... I wanted to hear you too, what happened in those past years?

Madara: If you heard if from your father then why do you ask me? It's not like i'm going to say anything different

Obito: Because you both are different I am sure that he might have said things about you that aren't that true

Madara: 😳 So you will believe in me??

Obito: Mom... I am your son so I-

Madara: *he kicks him in the knees making him fall down on them and madara sits down next to him* so what do you want to know?

Obito: OWIIIEEE WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!? CAN YOU STOP HITTING ME?!?! *he yells angry*

Madara: It was just to make you sit down

Obito: Well maybe... Just maybe... TELL ME?! And i would do it!

Madara: Hmmm, well I don't have experience in such stuff but I would try

Obito: What the fuck? You can't tell someone to sit down? Not even that crow that has been sitting on your head since i came?

Madara: I don't tell her what to do she does what she wants

Obito: 👁️👄👁️ Anyway... Will you tell me your side?

Madara: Well you have be more specific

Obito: Tell me everything. From the beggining. Since you met dad and... My death...

Madara: Well we met at a river, a river that separated our clans for years... we were children and your dad was acting friendlier than anyone could accept... you see we were never meant to be friends... the Uchiha and Senju clans were mutual enemies since the dawn of time and everyone hated the other clan, so did our parents and so did I

Obito: Nothing different from what dad told me... Go on... *he says curious*

Madara: I didn't tell my father about him nor anyone of my brothers about him, i just didn't want him dead... not yet anyways. And to my luck when we met again there after some time went by our parents knew what we were doing... My father, didn't take it easily and he never did let it slide, his response was as always with wars...