The Explaining

Obito: Well I won't sleep I promise... just tell me

Madara: Very well... But i swear if you fall asleep i will make sure you don't wake up from it. *he says calmly while Obito swallows hard*

Madara: So you know that there are Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Obito: Yeah mom i know...

Madara: Good... Just making sure because your IQ is as much as a spoon

Obito: >:( *his face shows visible anger*

Madara: We will leave the betas aside. What interest us are the Alphas and Omegas. As you already learned an Alpha can become an omega and the person they became an omega from becomes an Alpha. Technically the partners switch places. *he explains it as easily as possible meanwhile Obito listens carefully* and how that happens is the question. You see when the partners switch places the Alpha can and will become pregnant. However there is a thing about this. Once an Alpha becomes pregnant his organs have to change and adjust so they can support the baby inside of them. And that for the first weeks or by some people even months is a very painfull period of time. The organs change and that can be painful. Like tearing appart and forming new organs in another form. *Obito listens while his face turns from a serious one to a scared one* But there is more. That adjusting however isn't enough. The new Alpha has to do it with their pregnant partner at least once a week or the baby might and can die. If you do it everyday the best. *Obito's face slowly turns into a even more scared one* that period of time is till around the 3 or 4 month. It depends on when you find out that you are pregnant. Normally your doctor tells you about it because i can't tell it exactly because that has never happened to me. Thats the only way to keep the baby healthy or at least alive untill you give birth. But after that you can't turn back to an Alpha and the new Alpha can't turn back to an Omega. That change is only once and it's permanent. *he finishes and Obito's face literally has sweat on it* But... *he says catching Obito's attention* however if you find out soon enough and decide that you don't want the baby and get rid of it... Your organs will go back to the ones they were. It means if you are an Alpha you will stay the Alpha you were.
*he says and a bit of realife is seen on Obito's extremly worried face*

Madara: Yeah it isn't easy to deal with you so you either lose your Alpha privilege and your dignity then become a mom or you can simply murder him for that kiss and live it as an Alpha with that blonde man.

Obito: Mom... how exactly do you know all of this?

Madara: I lived long enough to witness the changes myself... it's not something I am proud of but just to keep our bloodline clean we had to make alphas turn to omegas forcibly

Obito: W-WHAT?!? Hold on but what about you?! You were lterally the most important and feared Uchiha back then! The leader! Why did you stay an Omega?! *he asks really curious*

Madara: Because I got stuck up in this truce that made me stay an omega just so you could be the "symbol of peace" but I still had honorable history even as an Omega you see I wasn't the ghost of the Uchihas for no reason

Obito: Alright but still- i mean... Even if it wasn't me the baby that could have been born, that other baby was also going to be the "symbol of peace" it's just that Hashirama will be the mom... So still... Why didn't you become the Alpha?

Madara: Well heh... that arrogant uncle of yours... he gave Hashirama the idea, he believed that I should stay an Omega for the safety of everyone and yours especially, the Senjus agreed and soon did my clan had to agree because it became a public opinion on who should be pregnant with you, I admit... I kinda put a fight on that until your father talked me into this for at least a week until I agreed to that