Hokage

Kakashi: ...what... Baby? *he says with wide eyes*

Obito: My stomach dumbass it's a hunger baby that I take care of

Kakashi: YOU ARE PREGNANT?!? *he yells amazed*

Obito: I really don't see with what are you smarter than me! I AM HUNGRY YOU DUMBASS PLUS I'M AN ALPHA!!
*the people around starts staring*

Kakashi: Hehe.. *he giggles but the he got back to his serious expression* Obito... don't raise your fucking voice MF

Obito: I will raise it however i want! *he says angry but lowers his voice*

Naruto: Noooo way Kakashi sensei you are here too!?

Kakashi: *he sighs* I know that voice

Obito: OH NO... I don't want to waste time with him i'm hungry! *he grabs Kakashi and starts running to the checkout line and luckily no one was there*

---a while later---

Kakashi: Well listen I understand your appetite but seriously do you always eat so much?

Obito: YOU GOT A PROBLEM??? *he says with a full mouth*

Kakashi: Yes, yes I do

Obito: And what's your issue? Because i want to eat?! Do you want me to starve?! *he says angrily*

Kakashi: To stop eating like a pig and put your mouth in something useful

Obito: Huh? What do you mean by useful? *he asks confused*

Kakashi: I mean that you should 'suck my dic-' try to actually maybe talk to Deidara maybe even ask Tsunade where he is right now.

Obito: MMM- *he swallows his food* Kakashi you are a genius! *he says happily* but i don't think Tsunade will tell me anyway... It's not like Deidara wants to see me...

Kakashi: Because he thinks you don't care, listen man let me give you an advice here from a good friend 'and loving future husband'

Obito: I don't really believe in your advices but go on... Tell me...

Kakashi: You did say that Deidara hates you because of something you did to him so what if you just lowered your pride a little and actually beg for his forgiveness.

Obito: You know what... You are right... *he looks at him* thanks Kakashi! *he gives him a hug*

Kakashi: You're welcome man *he hugs back* 'I fucked up big time'

Obito: Hmm... *he lets him go* okay so... I ate... You also finished right?

Kakashi mind: Not in you but...
Kakashi: Yes i'm also done eating...

Obito: Great so we can shower now or is there something you want to do before that?

Kakashi: No I am pretty tired, I will just go to bed early

Obito: If you think you are going to sleep on the bed with me while you stink then no-

Kakashi: The couch seems to be calling out your name

Obito: K fine by me

Kakashi: Ok then don't come to me trembling at night *he walks upstairs*

Obito: FINE THEN! *he says while laying on the couch* MF... 'that bastard doesn't he know that I am sensitive' aghhhh...wait... maybe this can be a practice on how I could lower my pride

*later that night*

Kakashi: *he was still up reading his book thinking about Obito and his plan because he couldn't fall asleep when he heard a knock on the door*