The Peace Before Misery

Hashirama: Anata...

Madara: *he slowly sits down* It has been a while... yeah?

Hashirama: It has been Anata... It has... *he sits close to Madara and slowly takes his hand, to his surprise Madara didn't resist but instead took his hand too*

Madara: Now excuse me... *he slapped Hashirama on his face making fall down* 👁👁💢 Dumbass! You dare send me away! I was all alone

Hashirama: OWIIIEEE!!!! I WANTED TO, BUT COULDN'T VISIT YOU THROUGH THESE 4 WEEKS!! 😭😭😭 *Tsunade laughs a bit seeing how good they.... For now...*

Tsunade: Yeah you can get mad at me because he really couldn't come inside this room for these 4 weeks even if he wanted to fight me Hshshhshshs

Madara: *he grabs the pillow behind him throwing it right at Tsunade's face*...Hashirama let's go home, I am tired of seeing doctors
*Tsunade laughs and brings the pillow back to the bed*

Tsunade: OP OP OP NAH UH NOT SO FAST YOU 2! *she says angry*

Meanwhile Hashirama who already got Madara in bride style: 👁️👁️💧

Tsunade: FIRST YOUR MEDICATION AND APPOINTMENTS!!!!!!!

Madara: What- MORE OF THIS?!?! *he yells angry*

Tsunade: OH yes, it's for your health! So here is this pack of pills... They are when you start acting... A little strange... and make sure you drink 1 pill every day and when they run out come back here! That's also when your future appointments will be... So in the package there are 14 pills... So Madara... You take 1 pill every day and you have to come back here to me every 14 days or 2 weeks, so i can examen you and see if you need new ones. Got it? *she gives him the pills and a paper to reminds them of their appointments*

Hashirama: We understood everything Tsunade! *he says happy because now he can finally bring his wife back home*

Tsunade: Understood everything like in a fog? *she says smiling*

Hashirama: ABSOLUTELY!!!! *he says very confident*

Madara: Hashirama in a fog means you understood nothing- 👁️👁️

Hashirama: Oh-

Madara: Just get us home you stupid shit *he says while standing up and holding Hashirama's hand*

Hashirama:... Ayyyyy..... Eeeeeee....

Madara: Tf- 👁️👁️ *Hashirama fainted*

Tsunade: I'M SORRY WHAT-

Madara: I was just holding his hand- oh... *it suddenly hits him, he never willingly held Hashirama's hand before* *Madara steps on him not too hard*

Hashirama: OWIIIEEE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Tsunade: 👁️👁️ you know what, since y'all still act like this i can actually put you both here. At least when y'all fight i can heal you quickly 👁️👁️💢

Madara: No no it's alright i got this!

Hashirama: Yeah!

Tsunade: THEN GO! I NEED TO GO HOME TOO REMEMBER!!!! *she yells getting nervous because Obito is still waiting for her at home*

Hashirama & Madara: Alright alright! *they say leaving*

Tsunade: *she watches as they both leave*...Finally ... *she takes the baby shoes from the shelf* 'I hope they fit that chubby little Angel'

*Tsunade smiles as she puts the shoes back in her purse and she heads home*

*she opens the door to her home*