Vision Of The Past

Hashirama: *sigh* well... You see...

*Flashback on*

Hashirama: *He looked down at the grave for a while before lifting his gaze to Madara*... 'I have never seen his eyes so red before...

Madara: *he stands there motionless as most of the people there has already left the funeral*

Hashirama: Anata... *he got closer to him* it's getting quite late... Let's go home and rest... We will come back tomorrow... But right now you need to rest a lot... *he tries to be affectioned and he gently takes Madara's hand*

*Madara stays quiet and he pushes Hashirama's hand away*
*Hashirama looks at him but he doesn't say anything*

Hashirama mind: Dear lord... Why did this have to happen to us when we were finally getting the peace go on... I'm really scared that Madara might fall into huge deppression or even worse... seek revenge again...

Madara: You can go... I am staying for a little while...

Hashirama: But Madara... *he looks at him again worried but he realises that if he wanted to get him home he will literally have to fight him for that... But that is the last thing he wants right now...*

Madara: Just go... *he kneels at Obito's grave to have a better look*

Hashirama: *sighs*

Hashirama: Just please come home alright... you might get sick, the night is cold...

Madara:... It doesn't matter to me anymore... If i get sick or not... if i die or live... If i die at least i will be able to see him sooner... *he says with a sad but also calm and dead voice*

Hashirama: Anata... please you-

Madara: Just leave Hashirama... let me stay with him... at least before his body completely dissolves...
*the last sentence caught Hashirama unprepared because he really doesn't like to hear words like that mostly about his child*

Hashirama: Anata... *he kneels down too and puts one hand on Madara's shoulder and the other on his back gently* Anata... Listen... I know what you are going through... But just know... That you aren't alone in this.... Remember that i will always be by your side... And that i will always care for you... So i can't just let you stay here overnight... We both lost enough... And i don't want to lose you too... Anata... *he says with already small tears in his eyes*

Madara: *he was caught of guard when Hashirama hugged him tightly, he slowly rested his head on the Senju's shoulder before letting out small whimper of grief and despair*

*they both stayed there for a while more whining at his grave... In the end Madara was about to fall asleep because of the crying so Hashirama gently picked him up and started walking home*

Hashirama: Anata... *he says in a whisper so he doesn't wake him up* I will make sure we get through this... I promise... *he places Madara in their bed and covers him with a blanket... But before he left he did one last thing... He gave Madara a gentle forehead kiss, the same one Tsunade used to give to Naruto....

Hashirama: I promise you... Now... Sleep well Anata...

*after some days*

Hashirama: *he woke up at night when he heard footsteps*...Madara? *he said almost in a whisper and he stood looking around until he heard the footsteps coming from Obito's baby room*... 'are those rats... I doubt it his room is not that dusty...' *he was a little surprised when he heard the door open and he saw Madara coming out of the baby room*

Hashirama: M-Madara... *he looks at him surprised* were you looking for something in the baby room? *he asks concerned*

Madara: What no, i just helped him go to sleep didn't any crying wake you up? *he said completely relaxed and in his usual tone of voice*