CHAPTER #22- AOMG Family

In the morning Jin was up before Jay and made breakfast.  But the fact that she wasn't teasing or laughing, concerned him.

"Are we still having dinner with the guys here tonight?" Jay asked, almost cautiously.

"Of course. I didn't buy all this food for nothing.  They better be hungry. I even made my home-made Kimchi."

He smiled, "I remember the first time you shared that... so good.  Maybe I want to keep that all to my self."

"Trust me you can't eat it all by yourself, even with my help. Go to work already.  Text me when you're on the way back."

"It's only a half day, I'll be here in the afternoon."  He put away his dishes and turned to leave.

"Jay wait," Jin said and put a hand out to stop him.  "Hug me."

He did as she asked and held her tight. Then smirked when she said, "you're squishing my boobs into pancakes."

"That could never happen, you have perfect tits. And a slammin' ass."  To prove his point he tried to slap her butt.  

Jin laughed, "not now or you'll be late for Show Me The Money filming." She kissed him and he wouldn't let go.

"I'm sorry for last night, you know that right?" Jay finally asked.

"I know and really I guess I over reacted.  I'm sorry too."

Right at that moment Loco walked in and heard her.  He laughed, "shit if that's you over reacting, I'd hate to see you really loose your shit!"

"Thanks, I think," Jin smiled and hugged him too.  "Did you have breakfast? Want coffee?"

"Fill my travel mug and then we gotta book it," Loco said, handing her the mug.  "Do I get a kiss too?"  Loco teased.

Jay tried to kiss his cheek, making Jin laugh.  She gave back the filled mug.  "Go on you two clowns.  Don't forget dinner is here tonight at 7:30pm Loco!"

Jin's cell rang and she waived to them, "hi Mike!... Yeah we sorted things out....."

Mike nodded at Sunny in confirmation.  "So Jay isn't an ass?"

"Well I didn't say that, he isn't a cheater though.  But last night opened my eyes.  I've been letting him get too close to my heart.  Things were going a little too good. What happened with that girl, is a flash of reality.  I need to get a job once I'm done the language course.  I've been relying on the money I saved from the hotel, but it ran out after the food I bought at the markets."

"Just let him pay for some of it," Mike tried to reason, knowing her independent streak wouldn't let her depend on Jay.

"I can't... it's hard as it is just living here.  I mean I clean up shit and cook, but ... I can't explain the feeling."